Mika dvd - my recommendation!

paula.pop

I just got my Mika dvd- (I've pre-ordered it last week) and I cant stop smiling, it's so gorgeous! It's not your usual dvd but a book with lovely design and photographs with the dvd attached on the back cover - the best thing for me is the previously unseen documentary (they went shopping in Milan - how did I envy them!) and of course the extras are awesome! All the videos, plus live & acoustic, and the gig itself - AMAZING!

So go on and treat yourself to an early Xmas present!:biggrin2: Paula:)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my Mika dvd- (I've pre-ordered it last week) and I just cant stop smiling, it's so gorgeous! It's not your usual dvd but a book with lovely design and photographs - the best thing for me is the french version of Relax - I love it!

We preorder ours in the u.s. a few weeks ago. I think you can order it tomorrow or something. I think we ordered it on barnes and noble.com because we had a 25 dollar gift card. The dvd costed around 12 dollars so we used the rest on the speedest shipping!!!

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

I watched my DVD yestrerday. It;s really gorgeous to look at and really stands out. Typical Mikatastic design. I love the concert and the documentary and am thrilled with the other extras as well. I read that our clever boy designed to look of the DVD himself. What a guy!!!!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

I am very excited. I got my "live in cartoon motion" DVD today :woot_jump:

However, my DVD does not look like the ones UK fans got :tears: :tears: :tears: I have the pictures but it does not look like a book.

I WANT TO DVD WITH THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

CAN SOMEONE FROM THE UK HELP ME TO GET IT? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am very excited. I got my "live in cartoon motion" DVD today

However, my DVD does not look like the ones UK fans got :tears: :tears: :tears: I have the pictures but it does not look like a book.

maybe you got the normal version?

I have the deluxe version:

mikadvd1.jpg

mikadvd3.jpg

deluxe.jpg

I am very excited. I got my "live in cartoon motion" DVD today :woot_jump:

So is that the difference between deluxe and standard edition? One looks like a normal DVD and the other looks like a book?

So is that the difference between deluxe and standard edition? One looks like a normal DVD and the other looks like a book?

YES. I GUESS US FANS NEVER GET WHAT THE OTHER FANS GET. SOMETIMES I FEEL WE ARE NOT APPRECIATED. :tears: :tears:

I ORDERED MY ON AMAZON.COM. THEY ONLY HAD THE REGULAR DVD. I WANT YOURS!!! :tears: :tears: :tears:

Damn! I want the effing book-like one. That's really not fair. :thumbdown: The deluxe DVD is being released in the US, but you cannot order it right now. That sucks. Just because Mika didn't sell as many records over here does not mean that there are not just as big of fans as in Europe.

EDIT: Lucy, does your DVD have all the extra stuff too (besides the book-like packaging)? Because I'm going to be pissed times a million if it doesn't have it.

Damn! I want the effing book-like one. That's really not fair. :thumbdown: The deluxe DVD is being released in the US, but you cannot order it right now. That sucks. Just because Mika didn't sell as many records over here does not mean that there are not just as big of fans as in Europe.

EDIT: Lucy, does your DVD have all the extra stuff too (besides the book-like packaging)? Because I'm going to be pissed times a million if it doesn't have it.

WELL I GUESS. IT HAS THE PERFORMANCE, 50 MINS DOCUMENTARY, ALL HIS VIDEOS, ACOUSTIC VERSIONS OF GRACE KELLY, EVERYBODY'S TALKIN AND LOVE TODAY.

I AM NOT SURE WHAT THE DELUXE PACKAGE HAS.

WELL I GUESS. IT HAS THE PERFORMANCE, 50 MINS DOCUMENTARY, ALL HIS VIDEOS, ACOUSTIC VERSIONS OF GRACE KELLY, EVERYBODY'S TALKIN AND LOVE TODAY.

I AM NOT SURE WHAT THE DELUXE PACKAGE HAS.

I'm being lame, but what exactly does the DVD case look like? I have my copy at home, but I'm at college and it's all packaged up from the postal service and I'm not allowing anyone else to open it and tell me. :roftl:

I'm being lame, but what exactly does the DVD case look like? I have my copy at home, but I'm at college and it's all packaged up from the postal service and I'm not allowing anyone else to open it and tell me. :roftl:

http://www.amazon.com/Mika-Live-Cartoon-Motion/dp/B000WOYRJE/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-6107280-8943653?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1195002109&sr=1-1

This is the cover of the DVD just click on it ok.

:crybaby: Oh how I want to see this so badly, but there is as yet no sign that it has/ever will come here, but ive got my fingers and lollipops crossed on this one.......

what worries me is over here we havent had anything pre or post life in cartoon motion, I really really hope the DVD will be the exception

I just got my Mika dvd- (I've pre-ordered it last week) and I cant stop smiling, it's so gorgeous! It's not your usual dvd but a book with lovely design and photographs with the dvd attached on the back cover - the best thing for me is the previously unseen documentary (they went shopping in Milan - how did I envy them!) and of course the extras are awesome! All the videos, plus live & acoustic, and the gig itself - AMAZING!

I can't wait. I pre-ordered through Amazon, and it has been shipped out. I will have it either Wed. or Thurs.