Luke Gig Pictures

Ioana

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I loouked everywhere for them...but seems no good paps are on the job

Ha ha, that's still funny, it'll never get old.

The paps are rubbish, only we can get close enough to get the best pics, the paps should get on their knees and worship us!LOL

Ha ha, that's still funny, it'll never get old.

The paps are rubbish, only we can get close enough to get the best pics, the paps should get on their knees and worship us!LOL

They really should! We get all the good ones!

well I actually want pics from all gigs of this tour

oh,btw, I found that damn "Blümchen" on my cam,I can now make smarter pics :lol3:

ok, then maybe more from me after the uk tour. :biggrin2: but again, what do you want them for? just to collect them in one thread? ya wanna mail the link to luke then?

lol, i first thought about the german singer "blümchen" (:thumbdown: ) and was like "wtf is she doing on your camera, was she on one of the concerts?" :lmao: but i guess i know what you mean. though the flower is just for close-up pics (like the one of the feather-losing featherboa :naughty: ), won't be any use for concert pix.

ok, then maybe more from me after the uk tour. :biggrin2: but again, what do you want them for? just to collect them in one thread? ya wanna mail the link to luke then?

lol, i first thought about the german singer "blümchen" (:thumbdown: ) and was like "wtf is she doing on your camera, was she on one of the concerts?" :lmao: but i guess i know what you mean. though the flower is just for close-up pics (like the one of the feather-losing featherboa :naughty: ), won't be any use for concert pix.

oh well,anyhow,I found it,let me have my victorious moment :mf_rosetinted:

haha,no,i's not for my own collection,and not to send a link either

tis a under cover operation