Mika by "Wetten, dass...?"

*Anna*

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when he started and DIDN'T sing the "UuuuAaaah"-part I was all "OH! I hope my father isn't watching this!!!" .. And I wasn't looking forward to the chorus.

The band was great. First I thought he had only brought Mickey and Saranayde tho.

Well, when he started and DIDN'T sing the "UuuuAaaah"-part I was all "OH! I hope my father isn't watching this!!!" .. And I wasn't looking forward to the chorus.

The band was great. First I thought he had only brought Mickey and Saranayde tho.

The band was playbacking and it looked terrible, didn't u think?? I mean... raaaaaaaaaaaah what for a show is this? This was the stupidest thing I've ever watched! I'm angry now... poor them really they looked totally retarded!

The band was playbacking and it looked terrible, didn't u think?? I mean... raaaaaaaaaaaah what for a show is this? This was the stupidest thing I've ever watched! I'm angry now... poor them really they looked totally retarded!

Well, Mika look weird. It's the german thing again! He had to focus on the voice in his ear. It must be difficult to have an conversation like that. :naughty:

My boyfriend (who wasn't even watching actually, just listening from another room) spoke the remarkable words: 'He sounds as if he isn't actually allowed to sing'. And I think my bf was damn right.

Oh well. Like I just said in the other WD thread: this wasn't the Mika as we all know him. Not even the ill Mika we saw in Dusseldorf.

That was the part I loved: the burning couch. Did I notice it well: were the tulips moving?

No high notes at the beginning indeed, I think Mika was being very very sensible.

I only saw the couch.. and I was looking at Mika in disbelief. Like this: :shocked:

Well you're kinder than me calling that "a performance"

I'm in shock right now...

I'm speechless

Oh my god it was AWFUL... Poor Mika!

He shouldn´t have done this..Thanks god i didn´t watch it...

Poor guy. They should leave him rest..FOR GOD´S SAKE!! :tears:

Sleighriding... Okaaaaay......

Short too short but he did look ok tho a hint tired but ok.

Looked OK?? You must be kidding!

Oh no...these comments make me cry....(though I didn't even watch the show...) But...now I'm expecting the worst...:boxed:

he really really needs a rest!!! maybe he HAD to do the show....couldn't cancel it...whatever...he better should have!

So, Luke was there? But Martin? Mickey stood in the front with Sara. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I didn't see them!

They were all there but Martin.

And the band was playbacking, it showed so much! Cherisses's drums weren't even moving. I don't know how to explain this in English.

And I'm really convinced Mika was playbacking too...

he didn't enfa

he was playbacking I'm convinced he was

But on a recording made this afternoon or sthg

No. It didn't sound one bit like the CD. And he left out all the "UuuuAaaah!!"-parts. And his voice sounded strained and hoarse! :blink:

They were all there but Martin.

And the band was playbacking, it showed so much! Cherisses's drums weren't even moving. I don't know how to explain this in English.

And I'm really convinced Mika was playbacking too...

All but Martin.

It was really weird how Cherisse seemed to scream into the mic, but I didn't hear a thing?

No. It didn't sound one bit like the CD. And he left out all the "UuuuAaaah!!"-parts. And his voice sounded strained and hoarse! :blink:

Yeah I know it didn't sound like the CD. That's why I say he probably recorded this earlier this afternoon. But really I had the feeling he wasn't singing.