Mika by "Wetten, dass...?"

*Anna*

Someone wrote in the thread for that stupid german NDR (?)-show in... some time ago.. the one where we had mikey on drums & cherrise on bass (or guitar. whatever. :sneaky2:.. that they surely didnt have the time for a proper soundcheck or something and so it was just easier to simply play the music in the background and not play it live. when i came into the living room and looked at the tv screen i first thought it was cherrise again on bass (or guitar).

This one: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Cteh5Wtc-rY

[Edit] Performance starts at 6.55.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dank u well. I'll try to reme,ber that but I dont think it'll work :naughty: but really thank you! at least there obviously IS a difference...

...and it's actually not that important as they were not playing live :wink2:

About the gay-question. I really think this discussion is overrated. Those questions have been asked in the past, are asked now and will be asked in the future. So what. I don't worry about that anymore and I'm pretty sure neither does Mika. He has found an excellent way to deal with it.

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY annoyed

I knew something like this would happen. what else would thomas ask him? :sneaky2:

well....Mika is used to these questions I guess

Oh. I was just rewatching a couple of german Digimon episodes. Wonder how I understood when I was nine.

Why did they switch instruments?

hehe...well, you probably understodd right...but lol, it's not very nice *hehe*

Well I couldn't stand looking at MIKA, felt too bad for him... so I just looked at the others :(

He said he went sledgeriding in an inside resort I think. So it could be true, it wasn't so cold inside I guess. And he never answers questions involving beautiful girls of boys, so I don't see why they keep asking But I don't think it means anything, he just avoids them in a reflex now I guess :)

oh...so yeah, might be true...sure he had fun...

hm, his answer really made me think about all the fuss again (guess you all know what i mean). but you are right - he just avoids them by reflex! poor soul. he must be really annoyed with that :sneaky2:

:das:

Did anyone record it?

I made a recording with my digicam but the quality is bad.. I'll upload it anyway.. At least it's something to watch till a better recording pops up.

Thank you! Someone on the German forums has also recorded it, but it's not yet uploaded on youtube...so I'd be happy with your recording, at first at least :wink2:

...and it's actually not that important as they were not playing live :wink2:

About the gay-question. I really think this discussion is overrated. Those questions have been asked in the past, are asked now and will be asked in the future. So what. I don't worry about that anymore and I'm pretty sure neither does Mika. He has found an excellent way to deal with it.

how true! :mf_rosetinted:

It's worth the waiting.

yep!!! :groupwave:

Did anyone record it?

I made a recording with my digicam but the quality is bad.. I'll upload it anyway.. At least it's something to watch till a better recording pops up.

That would be great Diana, thanks! :thumb_yello:

hehe...well, you probably understodd right...but lol, it's not very nice *hehe*

I know, but it's from a childrens series, so It's not that bad. It's better than "..player and downright whore!" :naughty:

Oh, btw, how do you fake playing drums? I mean, if you don't smash the sticks against the drums, it's too clear that you're faking. And the hi-hat!!! How do you doooo that?

That would be great Diana, thanks! :thumb_yello:

Bienie had a better version and is also uploading. I'm doing the interview first cuz that's a smaller file.. So hopefully by the time that is uploaded, Bienie will have the performance uploaded! How's that for teamwork. :mf_rosetinted:

Bienie had a better version and is also uploading. I'm doing the interview first cuz that's a smaller file.. So hopefully by the time that is uploaded, Bienie will have the performance uploaded! How's that for teamwork. :mf_rosetinted:

Wonderful, wonderful!

:groupwave::flowers2:

ok, thank you!! :thumb_yello:

I can't add much more.. This was just weird... Mika didn't look happy performing at all, his voice sounded weird, it was over so fast...

He didn't look like the Mika I saw live at all:blink: + the band... At first I thought it were other people! but then i recognized mickey... Then luke... then sara and finally I saw cherisse sitting like way back... No sign of Martin though, it was quite err.... interesting to see sara playing a guitar...

It really was weird to see...

I can't add much more.. This was just weird... Mika didn't look happy performing at all, his voice sounded weird, it was over so fast...

He didn't look like the Mika I saw live at all:blink: + the band... At first I thought it were other people! but then i recognized mickey... Then luke... then sara and finally I saw cherisse sitting like way back... No sign of Martin though, it was quite err.... interesting to see sara playing a guitar...

It really was weird to see...

"Weird" is the word

For me it's 'painful'. :boxed:

Definitely the right word.

It made me cringe watching it. Mika looked like he hadn't slept in about a week and his voice just didn't sound good.

He looked in pain. :(