Mika by "Wetten, dass...?"

*Anna*

Yeah I know it didn't sound like the CD. That's why I say he probably recorded this earlier this afternoon. But really I had the feeling he wasn't singing.

Oh, like that! It could be!

I have to watch it again. It was just over so fast.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin wasnt there. The rest was- Cherrise on drums (small but mighty) in the back on some stage-thingy, Luke in front on the right behind his keyboard, Sara between Luke & Mika with bass and Amy Winehouse-hairstyle (damn cool) and then Mikey on the left with bass (where the heck is the difference between bass & guitar? :blink:).

I think he did sing live (he ALWAYS does) but he really didnt look too well (poor guy). Did he really go snowriding??? (guess he was lieing (lying?) :naughty:)

Oh, like that! It could be!

I have to watch it again. It was just over so fast.

Look at cherisse's symbals when you watch it again. They are supposed to open up and close down. They don't. That's why I'm sure they were playbacking... plus the fact that Saranayde faked it very bad ;)

Did he really go snowriding??? (guess he was lieing (lying?) :naughty:)

Yeah, I bet he was!! :naughty: He just didn't want to talk about the best girls in the world! Hahaha!!! And if he's sick, he's not supposed to go outside... unless he's wearing a prober scarf, eine mütze and all the other things.

Martin wasnt there. The rest was- Cherrise on drums (small but mighty) in the back on some stage-thingy, Luke in front on the right behind his keyboard, Sara between Luke & Mika with bass and Amy Winehouse-hairstyle (damn cool) and then Mikey on the left with bass (where the heck is the difference between bass & guitar? :blink:).

I think he did sing live (he ALWAYS does) but he really didnt look too well (poor guy). Did he really go snowriding??? (guess he was lieing (lying?) :naughty:)

thanx for the description! {still waits for a vid}:biggrin2:

..a bit of snowboarding, why not! mika drives airplanes..:roftl:

:blink: what is that in your signature? :blink:

What do you mean? :original:

Look at cherisse's symbals when you watch it again. They are supposed to open up and close down. They don't. That's why I'm sure they were playbacking... plus the fact that Saranayde faked it very bad ;)

Symbals? :blink:

Talking about Sara, she looked stunning, didn't she? :naughty:

We have to investigate this very closely!!!! :sneaky2:

Hmmm, on the German forum there is a discussion going on if he really went snowriding and if he did how the h*** can he be sick??? :blink:

(I think he just said it to say sth.....btw, I LOVE this answer!!!)

Oh and they are also wondering why he didn't answer the question about the beautiful girls.....:sneaky2: He ahs the right to answer whatever he wnats!!!!!!! *I'm annoyed....*

Haven't noticed all those things. My eyes were glued on Mika all the time - and when they were not on Mika they were on the burning sofa in the background.

Really have to watch it again...

What do you mean? :original:

Symbals? :blink:

Talking about Sara, she looked stunning, didn't she? :naughty:

We have to investigate this very closely!!!! :sneaky2:

I mean the purple german part :blink:

Sara IS gorgeous - she is such a nice person!!!

Someone wrote in the thread for that stupid german NDR (?)-show in... some time ago.. the one where we had mikey on drums & cherrise on bass (or guitar. whatever. :sneaky2:.. that they surely didnt have the time for a proper soundcheck or something and so it was just easier to simply play the music in the background and not play it live. when i came into the living room and looked at the tv screen i first thought it was cherrise again on bass (or guitar).

Bass has four strings (usually), while guitar (unless it is a 12 string western guitar) has six.

Hmmm, on the German forum there is a discussion going on if he really went snowriding and if he did how the h*** can he be sick??? :blink:

(I think he just said it to say sth.....btw, I LOVE this answer!!!)

Oh and they are also wondering why he didn't answer the question about the beautiful girls.....:sneaky2: He ahs the right to answer whatever he wnats!!!!!!! *I'm annoyed....*

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY annoyed :blowup:

I knew something like this would happen. what else would thomas ask him? :sneaky2:

I mean the purple german part :blink:

Sara IS gorgeous - she is such a nice person!!!

Someone wrote in the thread for that stupid german NDR (?)-show in... some time ago.. the one where we had mikey on drums & cherrise on bass (or guitar. whatever. :sneaky2:.. that they surely didnt have the time for a proper soundcheck or something and so it was just easier to simply play the music in the background and not play it live. when i came into the living room and looked at the tv screen i first thought it was cherrise again on bass (or guitar).

Oh. I was just rewatching a couple of german Digimon episodes. Wonder how I understood when I was nine. :blink:

Why did they switch instruments?:blink:

Haven't noticed all those things. My eyes were glued on Mika all the time - and when they were not on Mika they were on the burning sofa in the background.

Really have to watch it again...

Well I couldn't stand looking at MIKA, felt too bad for him... so I just looked at the others :(

He said he went sledgeriding in an inside resort I think. So it could be true, it wasn't so cold inside I guess. And he never answers questions involving beautiful girls of boys, so I don't see why they keep asking :) But I don't think it means anything, he just avoids them in a reflex now I guess :)

Bass has four strings (usually), while guitar (unless it is a 12 string western guitar) has six.

Dank u well. I'll try to reme,ber that but I dont think it'll work :naughty: but really thank you! at least there obviously IS a difference...

Oh. I was just rewatching a couple of german Digimon episodes. Wonder how I understood when I was nine. :blink:

Why did they switch instruments?:blink:

at the NDR-show? maybe just because of fun. why not? if you dont have to play anyway...

Well I couldn't stand looking at MIKA, felt too bad for him... so I just looked at the others :(

He said he went sledgeriding in an inside resort I think. So it could be true, it wasn't so cold inside I guess. And he never answers questions involving beautiful girls of boys, so I don't see why they keep asking :) But I don't think it means anything, he just avoids them in a reflex now I guess :)

hm, his answer really made me think about all the fuss again (guess you all know what i mean). but you are right - he just avoids them by reflex! poor soul. he must be really annoyed with that :sneaky2:

at the NDR-show? maybe just because of fun. why not? if you dont have to play anyway...

Haha. Next time, Mickey will sing :naughty:

like..? {AHHHH UPLOAD THE VID!!!:annoyed_h4h::lmfao:I'm too used to the fast news posting of mfcrs}

There's no videos on the page yet :thumbdown: But then again, it doesnt matter. You don't really want to see it.