• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Naughty smile:naughty:

mika180.jpg

Ohhh, you picked like one of our absolute favorite Mika smiles. That pic was on our desktop background forever!!!! That's is too precious.

Oh, and we DO like your mikafied lollipop nails.

And speaking of birthdays happy early birthday Mirano! Our birthday is coming up on the U.S. moonlanding anniversary, July 20th. We were born in 1986 so we could definately hook up with Mika, only being a couple years younger than him.:naughty:

Ohhh, you picked like one of our absolute favorite Mika smiles. That pic was on our desktop background forever!!!! That's is too precious.

Oh, and we DO like your mikafied lollipop nails.

And speaking of birthdays happy early birthday Mirano! Our birthday is coming up on the U.S. moonlanding anniversary, July 20th. We were born in 1986 so we could definately hook up with Mika, only being a couple years younger than him.:naughty:

Really? I guess I can read minds hehe

You like my nails? Thanks so much:blush-anim-cl:

Happy early birthday ladies!!!

I know!!! There are some things that he wears that could be absolutely hideous on some other men but for him...it all looks good. I think it's because of his body type (tall and slender) not to mention his face and it's incredible bone structure (even though clothes aren't ON his face, a nice face always goes great with an outfit) hehe

Damn, lets steal his bones!

:roll1:

Oh and by the way...Happy early birthday!!!

Looks like Mirano and Cintia_Jenny have are December babies:wink2:

Hello and goodbye!! i've got to go now, but! thanks!!!

yes! i'm a decembers babie I think! haha i'm from december 15 but.. my brother wife is from december 17!! haha

byeeeeeee!!

Ohh!! and I love the pic of the naughty smile!! :naughty:

Damn, lets steal his bones!

:roll1:

Then he's be a "body without bones"...maybe he could hang out with Bodies Without Organs:roftl:

Ohh!! and I love the pic of the naughty smile!! :naughty:

I know...it's very nice:naughty:

Thanks!:blush-anim-cl:

You are so very welcome:wink2:

:lmfao:

I mean, if he doesn't do so already:roftl:

Ah. I wanna join! :mf_lustslow:

I love his smile so much. He smiles like he means it. (gawd, where have I heard that sentence before :naughty:)

One of my favorite smiles. He looks like a little kid. :wub2:

I know...his smile is always so genuine and lovely.

I LOVE those photo where he reminds me of a small child. You know which other photos reminds me of him being a little kid? Those ones when he just got his hair cut. For some reason when grown men (especially tall men) get their haircut...it reminds me of a little kid, I don't know why.

I LOVE those photo where he reminds me of a small child. You know which other photos reminds me of him being a little kid? Those ones when he just got his hair cut. For some reason when grown men (especially tall men) get their haircut...it reminds me of a little kid, I don't know why.

Can it be that they look so vulnerable in some way?:thumb_yello:

Yeah! I know what u mean. Than people always look so much younger than they used to be! :blink: For some how, they suddenly have a baby face. :naughty:

Can it be that they look so vulnerable in some way?:thumb_yello:

Yeah, that could be part of it actually:wink2:

Yeah! I know what u mean. Than people always look so much younger than they used to be! :blink: For some how, they suddenly have a baby face. :naughty:

Yeah, for sure.