and I ask myself why?..for example until now in Italy being a trans=prostitute, and if one wanted to be recognized as different from the gender written in the identity card had to do the operation and go to the court..and justice in my country is incredibly slow, imagine in these cases...people have only formal freedom...

Lucky me that I am happy to be a woman, with the menstrual cramps, with 70% of the men`s salaries, double meter in sexual morals, expectations from the surrounding that one day I would become mother, survival of an unsuccesful rape (I blinded him with a gas spray, he ran away before he could do anything, but the thought what he would do if I was not "armed"..).

Lucky me that I am happy to be a woman, with the menstrual cramps, with 70% of the men`s salaries, double meter in sexual morals, expectations from the surrounding that one day I would become mother, survival of an unsuccesful rape (I blinded him with a gas spray, he ran away before he could do anything, but the thought what he would do if I was not "armed"..).

Oh, I'm satisfied too to be a what I am, even if I've to cope also with that great desire-of-others regarding a child that I don't want..

gasp, violence on women it's the most brutal thing.. I think that chemical castration would be a solution for neutralize those dangers:sneaky2:

In any case I've to buy anti aggression spray from switzerland..here in italy that kind of self -defences are almost banned:thumbdown:

oh girls, you have such a deep conversation....

I just don't know what to add...I agree with Rebeka about the social construct, but it's difficult for the fact that we were born with a defined body and that's what presents us in society, unless we can change it, which is almost impossible here in Argentina because of the laws (there was just a few exceptions after many many years of struggle).

I'm glad for you that you survived attacks...I didn't. I'm Ok now and I pretend that nothing happened...happily I have not bad memories about it.

And I dunno what more to say, because I still don't know what I want to be, I don't feel so proud to be the gender I am, but I don't think I'd change it. For now I'm a girl who is not 'girly' at all...

Oh, I'm satisfied too to be a what I am, even if I've to cope also with that great desire-of-others regarding a child that I don't want..

gasp, violence on women it's the most brutal thing.. I think that chemical castration would be a solution for neutralize those dangers:sneaky2:

In any case I've to buy anti aggression spray from switzerland..here in italy that kind of self -defences are almost banned:thumbdown:

Strange, here you can buy the gas spray easily, in any army shop. They have also cool knifes, but a gas spray is more practical. I have it in my handbag all the time for many years, my sister too. I am kind of campaining for it, persueding every woman to buy it and to have it in her handbag. Most of those I talked to think that it cannot happen to them, and if it was to happen a spray would not help them. But my rape story proves the contrary. Though the statistics say that most rapes don`t happen in dark streets but in a husband-and-wife bed (my English frustrates me).

The rapers should not be chemically castrated, they should be literally castrated, that`s the only way to stop them forever. I would volunteer here for that job.

Sorry Rebeka. I obviously wasn't paying attention because when you wrote that you were gay and I saw your pic and name, I thought you were a girlie gay man. Not a gay woman. I should have looked closer.

MuchoMacho is meant to be ironic. I'm a girlie gay/bi/straight (depends on who you ask) man. No amount of working out seems to change that. My hair is very short so it can't be that. I think it's my face and there's nothing I care to do about that.

Strange, here you can buy the gas spray easily, in any army shop.

Though the statistics say that most rapes don`t happen in dark streets but in a husband-and-wife bed (my English frustrates me).

Your english is good...

Here you can't buy a gas spray at all. If you use it, you go to jail for agression, but the person wanting to rape you not (it's ironic...:sneaky2: )

the statistics, it's true. My own experience. Here it happens in the streets as well, so you have to be careful. But it also happens that you are raped by a known person...member of the family, someone living next door, or a man you thought he was a friend...

Sorry Rebeka. I obviously wasn't paying attention because when you wrote that you were gay and I saw your pic and name, I thought you were a girlie gay man. Not a gay woman. I should have looked closer.

MuchoMacho is meant to be ironic. I'm a girlie gay/bi/straight (depends on who you ask) man. No amount of working out seems to change that. My hair is very short so it can't be that. I think it's my face and there's nothing I care to do about that.

:welcomeani: to the MFC (I see you're new...). Hi, I'm Romi from Argentina.

What you say is funny...specially the 'depends on who you ask'... If you asked some people here about me, they wouldn't agree with their answers as well...

Haha don't worry about your face, some people will like you, some people won't. But the important thing is you accepting that.

Gosh, you remind me so much to Mika with the things you post...:naughty: :naughty:

oh girls, you have such a deep conversation....

I just don't know what to add...I agree with Rebeka about the social construct, but it's difficult for the fact that we were born with a defined body and that's what presents us in society, unless we can change it, which is almost impossible here in Argentina because of the laws (there was just a few exceptions after many many years of struggle).

I'm glad for you that you survived attacks...I didn't. I'm Ok now and I pretend that nothing happened...happily I have not bad memories about it.

And I dunno what more to say, because I still don't know what I want to be, I don't feel so proud to be the gender I am, but I don't think I'd change it. For now I'm a girl who is not 'girly' at all...

Dear Romi, I want to fly to Argentina to hug you, sister! I`m sorry it happened to you. Really, really, really. Sometimes it seems to me that a rape is worse than a murder, you have to somehow continue living with it.

My case happenden in the holy city of Jerusalem, just at the feet of the holy Sion mount. It was not even dark. Funny is that it was an arab while our sweet boy is an arab as well.. And still I adore him. I have also Israeli citisenship and Mika is lebanonian, it is also strange to me, taking in account all the bloody history between these 2 contries, and the amount of bombs that fly in both directions over the lebanonian-israeli border. I still adore him. Though I`m lesbian. I still adore him.

That`s funny! No problem, boy. Yes I wrote you that your nick scares me but now I know it`s ironic I feel much better (-: I`m even smiling, do you see?

Today I removed the female sign from my profile, maybe I should put it back in order to not confuse people that are already confused? (-:

I`d like to see your picture, to know what you are talking about, hm.

Dear Romi, I want to fly to Argentina to hug you, sister! I`m sorry it happened to you. Really, really, really. Sometimes it seems to me that a rape is worse than a murder, you have to somehow continue living with it.

My case happenden in the holy city of Jerusalem, just at the feet of the holy Sion mount. It was not even dark. Funny is that it was an arab while our sweet boy is an arab as well.. And still I adore him. I have also Israeli citisenship and Mika is lebanonian, it is also strange to me, taking in account all the bloody history between these 2 contries, and the amount of bombs that fly in both directions over the lebanonian-israeli border. I still adore him. Though I`m lesbian. I still adore him.

..hm..I don't know if it's right to consider M. as an Arab like it was a bad word and put him besides "bombs"..in any case I'm so sorry for both of you Rebeka and Romis...and I hope you have tried to denounce your aggressors

..hm..I don't know if it's right to consider M. as an Arab like it was a bad word and put him besides "bombs"..in any case I'm so sorry for both of you Rebeka and Romis...and I hope you have tried to denounce your aggressors

His mother is lebanonian and this heritage is dear to him. Arab is not a swear word as well as jew is not a swear word. I know I have difficulties to depoliticise my thoughts, probably due to my years in middle east. There even a colour of the toilet paper you use is political (-:

:welcomeani: to the MFC (I see you're new...). Hi, I'm Romi from Argentina.

What you say is funny...specially the 'depends on who you ask'... If you asked some people here about me, they wouldn't agree with their answers as well...

Haha don't worry about your face, some people will like you, some people won't. But the important thing is you accepting that.

Gosh, you remind me so much to Mika with the things you post...:naughty: :naughty:

Hi Romi! Why would I remind you of him? I guess it's a compliment. Thank You. But we don't look alike. I'm shorter than he is and I'm not that skinny. Besides my eyes are blue, when I have my contacts on (jk). He doesn't have very short hair like me.

As for my face, I like my face and I don't care who likes it or doesn't. It would be nice if it could look more manly, less pretty.

That`s funny! No problem, boy. Yes I wrote you that your nick scares me but now I know it`s ironic I feel much better (-: I`m even smiling, do you see?

Today I removed the female sign from my profile, maybe I should put it back in order to not confuse people that are already confused? (-:

I`d like to see your picture, to know what you are talking about, hm.

You don't need to put the sign back up. It's not your problem people like me don't pay close attention to things.

As for the pic, that will never happen. I don't trust people with anything even vaguely personal that identifies me. It's not that I believe you would do something but I know others would. Besides I don't want certain people I know to know I am here.

You don't need to put the sign back up. It's not your problem people like me don't pay close attention to things.

As for the pic, that will never happen. I don't trust people with anything even vaguely personal that identifies me. It's not that I believe you would do something but I know others would. Besides I don't want certain people I know to know I am here.

Ok no problem.

So sorry to hear what happened to you both, Romis and Rebeka, but it was a good thing you was able to defend your self and put an end to it Rebeka! Good!:thumb_yello:

In my country we have the same roles as Greta described, we are not allowed to carry any weapons and that includes knifes and any kind of spray, pepper and so on.

If we buy it abroad, it’s not for sale here, we can get punished.:sneaky2:

MuchoMacho, welcome to the forum, I saw you had been posting in "my home thread," the Deal, too!:wink2:

as you described yourself previously, I imagine you like Jonathan Rhys-Meyers...:naughty: Kind of...

Rebeka: you don't have to put the sign again if you doesn't want to. I have no sign in my avatar. And Sariflor (a nice woman) has the male sign in her avatar,and everybody is intrigued about that. At first I thought Sariflor was a transvestite !!! :roftl:

I noticed about your orientation too, I didn't know...but I'm glad to know because for sure you and I have very different oppinions, and see things from a different point of view...that makes this thread interesting! the great people participating here as well..:wink2:

welcome from a Canadian:)

Nice we can talk frankly about stuff here. And Rebeka, Arab is not a bad word here either,,,in fact the city we live in there are many people from Iran , Pakistan, and Lebanon who are peace makers and some of the most beautiful soulful people you would ever love. There is one man here who is causing a peace movement and already received the order of Canada in recognition in his quest to bring all religions and cultures together for peace.

And I have a feeling about Mika that he is more than a musician and entertainer. He is here on this planet for a larger purpose..and i am trying to figure out what it is....all I know is its BIG...its something I have been thinking about for a very very long time.

6od21s3.gif

:biggrin2:

Oh it's early!! christmas here is dec 25th...I'll put something on Christmas eve..

could you post a picture of Mika with Christmas costume or something like that? I've seen someone had Mika with an elf hat in the avatar...:biggrin2:

Oh it's early!! christmas here is dec 25th...I'll put something on Christmas eve..

could you post a picture of Mika with Christmas costume or something like that? I've seen someone had Mika with an elf hat in the avatar...:biggrin2:

mmh..like this?{stolen from somewhere}:naughty:

f_302272680a5m_c17f191.gif