MikaManiacs.com : A CALL TO MFC-ERS!

Niki27

I think I volunteered way back at the beginning and then rectracted it as you had so many "professionals" helping, but please, is there anything I could do to help? Hey, it might justify the amount of time I spend on here. LOL! Don't know what I could do as I have limited techgeek skills, but I can read.:biggrin2:

Just let me know....

Do you want to read? :naughty: :naughty:

there's plenty to read right now in fact ;)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

Ok I'll get you the links Petra, ok?

do as you please :cool:

I'm translating anyway at the moment (for uni) and i will still be translating tomorrow and the day(s) after that so a bit of actually INTERESTING STUFF (:yay: MIKA! :yay:) to translate would be damn fine!!!!!!! :boxed::tears: :tears:

Lollipop_Monkey I would need you to do some writing, since you are one of the writers... would it be ok or are you already overworked with the MFC FAQs ?

JackViolet and Scutmonkey are compiling the FAQs - I'm just basically making sure that project stays on track, and finalizing the information for the thread (to be posted after the FAQs are done).

So yes, I am at your disposal for writing, or any other use you have for me! :biggrin2:

JackViolet and Scutmonkey are compiling the FAQs - I'm just basically making sure that project stays on track, and finalizing the information for the thread (to be posted after the FAQs are done).

So yes, I am at your disposal for writing, or any other use you have for me! :biggrin2:

Well if you have time to kill you can help us sorting out the written interviews :biggrin2: The more we are on this the faster it will be done

Well if you have time to kill you can help us sorting out the written interviews :biggrin2: The more we are on this the faster it will be done

That will take years!!!!!! :shocked::naughty:

(Shall I get out the German articles I scanned?)

That will take years!!!!!! :shocked::naughty:

(Shall I get out the German articles I scanned?)

Sure, and you can start translating them :naughty: :naughty:

Nah it won't take years... we're a good team :mf_rosetinted:

P.S. Thanks the Lord the Mikster is taking a break :naughty:

Just a quick update.

Things have been going slower than we had hoped on the development side, but that is often the case.

There is no rush regarding the content, we already have more than enough for the launch, but we appreciate all the ahrd work.

I will post there when there are any significant updates.

Just a quick update.

Things have been going slower than we had hoped on the development side, but that is often the case.

There is no rush regarding the content, we already have more than enough for the launch, but we appreciate all the ahrd work.

I will post there when there are any significant updates.

Ok Dean!

But yes please keep us updated !

Thx :thumb_yello:

Thats what I thought :naughty: but it's actually quite fun, in a sick and twisted way. But then, I am a bit weird :biggrin2:

Of course this is fun because otherwise we wouldnt do it :naughty: It's really amazing what ppl are willing to do when they are addicted :naughty: I know LOADS of ppl how wouldnt even post a youtube-link without being paid for it :sneaky2: while here are so many of us who record, edit, cut, upload, extract, post, film, photograph, scan, translate, buy, google and search for things just for the sake of sharing them with other MFCers. :cheerful_h4h: That makes me feel really well inside. There is still hope for this world to survive the next decades.

Anyway, I already looked through most of my stuff - there are actually really not soooooo many radio-interviews. Maybe there might be a problem of definition because some radio-interviews can also be found as videos on youtube (like the Live Lounge for instance).

oh, that reminds me of the following: when Mika did the Same Jeans-Cover - what else did he sing? Did he sing anything else? Does anybody have it? And was there an interview? (I'm sure there was but I don't have it :shocked:). AAAAHHHHH!!!!! HELP!!!

do as you please :cool:

I'm translating anyway at the moment (for uni) and i will still be translating tomorrow and the day(s) after that so a bit of actually INTERESTING STUFF (:yay: MIKA! :yay:) to translate would be damn fine!!!!!!! :boxed::tears: :tears:

When you get around to translating, I sure would like to know what

everybody's saying in this . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8zD4U_wiGg&mode=related&search=

THANX (in advance!)

RALLY? That would be SWELL:

I've been wondering for the LONGEST TIME what all this chatting . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8zD4U_wiGg&mode=related&search=

. . . was about!:punk:

You'll have it tomorrow... unless I do it now but I'm knackered and it's quite long... but tomorrow for sure. I'll send you the link.

I've been translating some stuff already, just check youtube.

when Mika did the Same Jeans-Cover - what else did he sing? Did he sing anything else? Does anybody have it? And was there an interview? (I'm sure there was but I don't have it :shocked:). AAAAHHHHH!!!!! HELP!!!

That was another Radio 1 Live Lounge performance, from January 31, 2007:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=9&act=down

Thank you! I don't have to quess of their expressions anymore.

(Which just tells you they're all flirting with each other with their French accents).

Also it's been a while I watched the video, brings back memories.

Really!

You're very welcome :thumb_yello:

ahhh... come on... not that stupid NDR stuff. that's so embarrassing!!! germans are sooooo unknowing (?). hell. :sneaky2:

"how does it feel like to be an icon of the gay movement?" - "WTF?"

embarrassing.

translating now!