The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

Precious telly! :naughty:

I'm normally up till like... 2am watching TV... Secretly... on school nights... :roftl:

:naughty:

Yeah! And then when i have to wake up at 7, im always angry! :bleh: I love lie ins. Like any normal teenager!!

Its great to see this thread doing so well! No "in" jokes, no patronising people, just lovely lovely proud Brits - this place and the bar are my homes here! :bleh:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah! And then when i have to wake up at 7, im always angry! :bleh: I love lie ins. Like any normal teenager!!

Its great to see this thread doing so well! No "in" jokes, no patronising people, just lovely lovely proud Brits - this place and the bar are my homes here! :bleh:

Oh yeah! Same... mum doesn't help my anger! :roftl:

Yeah... this thread is going great isn't it?

Just been at my nan's to drop of presents, gotta go to my other nan at 6ish.

Cooooool! Is that for Mothers day?

My nan lives down south, so i never get to see her. :emot-sad: I dont have any family up here! A lot of them are in the southern hemisphere anyway - south africa, zimbabwe, australia, new zealand....... :blink:

my brother lives down south too. i need to move!! me wants my old life baaaaaack!

Cooooool! Is that for Mothers day?

My nan lives down south, so i never get to see her. :emot-sad: I dont have any family up here! A lot of them are in the southern hemisphere anyway - south africa, zimbabwe, australia, new zealand....... :blink:

my brother lives down south too. i need to move!! me wants my old life baaaaaack!

Aww... Yeah it is. See because we moved I'm closer to family. But far away from

The beloved nice people :naughty:

But my best friend lives over here so it makes up for it.

Aww... Yeah it is. See because we moved I'm closer to family. But far away from

The beloved nice people :naughty:

But my best friend lives over here so it makes up for it.

Thats good for you! My closest family is lincolnshire. I suppose thats not that far, but still, my friends' grandparents live like in the same street and things!

Arrrgh! I cant wait until July! Im going to Spain with my cousin! Its going to be a right laugh!

Thats good for you! My closest family is lincolnshire. I suppose thats not that far, but still, my friends' grandparents live like in the same street and things!

Arrrgh! I cant wait until July! Im going to Spain with my cousin! Its going to be a right laugh!

Oh wow! Have a nice time! I went to Portugal 2 years ago, it's really nice over there. This is weird, everything we're talking about is close together, it's strange... :blink:

But yeah, I love it over there. They had this outdoor swimming pool, it was FREEZING! Like... icy freezing. And this stupid boy jumped straight in at the deep end and made himself turn blue :blink:

Oh wow! Have a nice time! I went to Portugal 2 years ago, it's really nice over there. This is weird, everything we're talking about is close together, it's strange... :blink:

But yeah, I love it over there. They had this outdoor swimming pool, it was FREEZING! Like... icy freezing. And this stupid boy jumped straight in at the deep end and made himself turn blue :blink:

:naughty: Durrrr!!

We have a heated pool at our villa!! :bleh: It never was before last year though - so it used to be freezing!

I love going in the Med - beats freezing to death trying to swim in Bridlington! :naughty: Im trying to brush up on my spanish though. Im useless right now! Thats why i want to do a course in it next year.

Portugal actually sounds nice. We go to Spain most years though. We wanted to go to Ibiza this year but my parents made us stick to Spain...... :blink: they said we aren't responsible enough.......... :blink:

:naughty: Durrrr!!

We have a heated pool at our villa!! :bleh: It never was before last year though - so it used to be freezing!

I love going in the Med - beats freezing to death trying to swim in Bridlington! :naughty: Im trying to brush up on my spanish though. Im useless right now! Thats why i want to do a course in it next year.

Portugal actually sounds nice. We go to Spain most years though. We wanted to go to Ibiza this year but my parents made us stick to Spain...... :blink: they said we aren't responsible enough.......... :blink:

:blink: I learnt basic portugese before I went but I've forgotten it now :naughty:

Yeah, the accents are nice arn't they? We went in a appartment when we went.

:blink: I learnt basic portugese before I went but I've forgotten it now :naughty:

Yeah, the accents are nice arn't they? We went in a appartment when we went.

My dad learned it in school - but he only teaches me the swearing part of it. :sneaky2: Same with Afrikaans. :sneaky2:

Ahhhhh. I feel a bit more relaxed (lol) on here now..... That's good.

Sunday tomorrow :boxed: I hate Sundays.

Freddie, if youre reading, say hi!!!! We've missed you here in the Brit thread!!

My dad learned it in school - but he only teaches me the swearing part of it. :sneaky2: Same with Afrikaans. :sneaky2:

Ahhhhh. I feel a bit more relaxed (lol) on here now..... That's good.

Sunday tomorrow :boxed: I hate Sundays.

Freddie, if youre reading, say hi!!!! We've missed you here in the Brit thread!!

I hate sundays too! :thumbdown:

I know! But I don't want to be Monday again!

I do, then i don't! I do because its another week towards finishing school, then i dont because i dont want to rush time! If you get what i mean! Im probably confusing everyone!

Did you watch Al Murray, the Pub Landlord thing last night on itv?

I do, then i don't! I do because its another week towards finishing school, then i dont because i dont want to rush time! If you get what i mean! Im probably confusing everyone!

Did you watch Al Murray, the Pub Landlord thing last night on itv?

I want the next 2 weeks to go quickly!

No, I didn't! I was watching a dvd!

I want the next 2 weeks to go quickly!

No, I didn't! I was watching a dvd!

:biggrin2:

Yeah! Im mixed up about that. I dont know whether i want time to go fast or slow..... :boxed:

:no: What is with some people on this forum though, seriously? So much drama, so much attention seeking - i can't take it!

But i'm not leaving though! I dont see why i should have to leave when i've been here ages. I can choose what i have to read, so, y'know.....

I ♥ our British thread! :wub2:

OMG snow!!!! We havn't had snow for ages...not down here anyway.

Do you knwo whereabouts? I am in Kent....

I'm not sure! Our weatherman on Look North said we'd be getting "wintery showers" on Monday, but i'm not sure for the south. I only watch the local news! :naughty:

Yay, I'm joining this!

British and (most of the time) proud.

Although there are a lot of things we could be ashamed about.

But I'm focusing on the positive things.

Over and out x

Yay, I'm joining this!

British and (most of the time) proud.

Although there are a lot of things we could be ashamed about.

But I'm focusing on the positive things.

Over and out x

:bleh:

Well, we can't really be proud all the time! Especially when our football team doesn't qualify for anything....... and our rugby team always falls asleep in the 2nd half of the match.......... :naughty:

I found myself watching Match of the Day last night..... :blink: not that big a footy fan, but there i was..... :bleh: