The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

Torres is an amazing player. I'm glad he's on the right team. I've never liked Lampard.

Yeahh!!! It's a bonus when they're a good player too.

:bleh:

What does your list go like then??

*peeks in*

*gets shy*

*runs away*

Hi! Don't worry! We don't bite! :bleh:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I don't really have a list but there is Steven Gerrard, Fernando Torres and Steve Finnan on it.

:punk:

Good call sista! Torres is hot - i didn't really notice until the other night to be honest. And i think Theo Walcott has just got something about him....

David Beckham has seen better days to be honest....... i think he's seen better days in footy too......

Oooo, sexiness!

Ok. Well we've done the football list, now rugby players:

Jonny Wilkinson...... :mf_lustslow::wub2:

Nick Abendanon....... :wub2: and Olly Barkley........ but thats it really! The rest are all a bit :doh:

I suppose Danny Cipriani is ok.... But he plays for London Wasps :sneaky2:

Good call sista! Torres is hot - i didn't really notice until the other night to be honest. And i think Theo Walcott has just got something about him....

David Beckham has seen better days to be honest....... i think he's seen better days in footy too......

Where have you been for the past 6 months! :naughty:

OK! Time to watch more football then! It's the rugby this weekend isn't it?

:naughty:

I dunno, i suppose i just prefer the action in rugby.... And the thigh action....

nothing like a good ruck.... :wink2:

Yeah! England V Scotland....... haha.... i'm saying nothing......... :wink2:

They need to play Matthew Tait (sheesh! Forgot about him! He's a sweetie!) at fullback though. I swear, Balshaw is a liability. The guy can't even catch.

I dunno, i suppose i just prefer the action in rugby.... And the thigh action....

nothing like a good ruck.... :wink2:

Yeah! England V Scotland....... haha.... i'm saying nothing......... :wink2:

They need to play Matthew Tait (sheesh! Forgot about him! He's a sweetie!) at fullback though. I swear, Balshaw is a liability. The guy can't even catch.

I'll be watching then!

I'm off to uni now! I'll speak to later hopefully!

Bye xxx

Hey Sarah .. megaaaaa busy ... Sunderland vs Everton this weekend .. mega worried :shocked:

Hiyaaaa, nice to see you in here again.... look what we've resorted to talking about since your male energy has gone ^.......

Rugby this weekend too...... hmmmm..... need to get rid of Balshaw.... he cant even catch! They should have definately put Olly Barkley in the squad (but i am biased....).

I am British and Proud! :thumb_yello:

Yeah!!!!! :punk: Welcome to the Brit thread!

Me neither! What's a ned? I have never heard of that one before! But yeh, I'm not proud of our chav population! lol

I think Ned is more commonly used in scotland, but i use it! It stands for non educated delinquant - basically the same as chavs..... :naughty:

I just realised that Danny Cipriani is quite pwitty! :wub2: :wub2: