The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woo. I lived there until.... a few months ago! (where abouts?)

Selly Oak, which isn't too bad I suppose. Well, at least it's not Northfield :P

Ah yeah, snow :D. It's only really cool when you can take the day off school though.

Selly Oak, which isn't too bad I suppose. Well, at least it's not Northfield :P

Ah yeah, snow :D. It's only really cool when you can take the day off school though.

Ahh. I was in Great Barr... I loved snow days at school!!! I'm gonna be stuck at work tomorrow so I'll miss it all...or get snowed out and be stuck on the other side of London all night :|

phwoaaar!!

Tell me about it. The England rugby kit is the most amazing...... White has a tendency to show all the most important details....... like, what's underneath it......

I mean come on! American "football" is a rip off of rugby! It's Rugby for pussys!

Wilko and the boys don't need silly hats and padding to make them look more men.... they just go out and get covered in blood......... AND ITS SO FREAKING HOT!!!!

Grrrrr...

Jonny...

*goes back to lurking*

There's only one Wilkoooooooooo...................................... :naughty::wink2:

*Raises England flag* Swiiiiiiiiiing Lowwwwwwwwww..... Sweeeeeeet Chariiiiotttt.....

(ok, so we couldnt beat South Africa, but im half South African anyway! :wink2: i'm both! )

:roftl:

Heyy! Im South African too.... but yeah! This is the British thread and we heart Jonny!! Don't bring that filth into here!!! (:roftl: Im not sure whether sarcasm comes over on the internet, but im just kidding! :huglove:)

I keep on getting told off and told to put :mf_rosetinted: s next to any sarcastic comment - i dont use them nearly as frequently as i should.

So take your ****ing rules :mf_rosetinted: and shove them up your ****ing arse :mf_rosetinted:

I keep on getting told off and told to put :mf_rosetinted: s next to any sarcastic comment - i dont use them nearly as frequently as i should.

So take your ****ing rules :mf_rosetinted: and shove them up your ****ing arse :mf_rosetinted:

I love Pinkunicorn123 :mf_rosetinted:

( :naughty: )

Arrrgh! Ive got RSI in my finger from using the scroll button on the computer mouse too much!!! I was on all day yesterday on youtube.....

Easily done - youtube IS sex

:mf_rosetinted:

I was watching a video of when Rupert Everett swore on the bbc. It's too funny.....! Not all day though! I watched the mighty boosh too..........

:sneaky2:

You're just jealous that Aussies are sexier then British people.. :bleh:

That's not a fair comment - we don't get half as much sun as you! Our tans are out of a bottle!

I was watching a video of when Rupert Everett swore on the bbc. It's too funny.....! Not all day though! I watched the mighty boosh too..........

That's not a fair comment - we don't get half as much sun as you! Our tans are out of a bottle!

That is true... But... as much as I don't like to admit it... Your accents are better...

PMSL

Tis cancer free.