Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember this??

I was in a bar tipsy when this happened!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcoF-8syDIQ

Do i remember that????? You're asking me do i remember that????

that was the moment that defined who i am now. the moment that made England proud. the moment i fell in love with Jonny Wilkinson. The moment i realised, i shall never leave England's shores ever. Ever.

He is our national treasure is Jonny. A hero. Rugby's golden guy. Absolutely amazing. Love him to bits. What a legend. Complete hero. Full-on amazing.

:punk: It is!

I didn't appreciate it till I moved to London :wub2:

It's the land of hope and glory. And i love it. Football (NOT SOCCER), Fish and Chips, David Beckham, Jonny Wilkinson, Orlando Bloom.........

London. The London Eye. Big Ben. Picadilly Circus. Buckingham Palace. North Yorkshire Moors. The Peak District. The Lake District. Whitby!!!!!

Angel of the North (For you Freddie....)

And of course...

Her Majesty, the Queen....

It's the land of hope and glory. And i love it. Football (NOT SOCCER), Fish and Chips, David Beckham, Jonny Wilkinson, Orlando Bloom.........

London. The London Eye. Big Ben. Picadilly Circus. Buckingham Palace. North Yorkshire Moors. The Peak District. The Lake District. Whitby!!!!!

And of course...

And Mika! :mf_lustslow:

And of course...

three cheers for Great Britain!!

hip hip....