• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You read my mind:naughty:

Yeh retail therapy huh?

Ebay therapy more like - the worst kind.

Well i am the most impossible size to buy for, aside from the fact that there isnt a shop that sells clothes for big teenagers, i am also 6ft1.

Findsing size 20/22 jeans in 36" is impossible unless you spent £60-70 per pair.

So i have to resort to ebay where they are £18 or so each.

Still expensive in my book but hey - now i have some that fit.

Erm... well I'll have a go seeing as everyone else is ignoring you...

What is it?

haha. i know. i really am the invisible member........ its like im talking, and everyones got their hands over their ears or something......

whatever! i dont really care.

but, the maths things sorteddddd now. :bleh:

haha. i know. i really am the invisible member........ its like im talking, and everyones got their hands over their ears or something......

whatever! i dont really care.

but, the maths things sorteddddd now. :bleh:

Meh... I have the strangest feeling they're ignoring me too..

But I don't care... and it's kinda childish if people start ignoring others on purpose..

Meh... I have the strangest feeling they're ignoring me too..

But I don't care... and it's kinda childish if people start ignoring others on purpose..

Uh huh. people should at least have the decency to say 'sorry i cant help' or 'ill try'...

I wish i was australian.... then i could go to the australian thread cos its awesome...

*Is also diabetic*

But considering i ate jam and fresh cream dohnuts for breakfast (Yes! I know!) - I dont give a *beep*

Yay for diabetic Mika fans! :naughty:

I never used to care, but spending 6 months in hospital (3 of those in a coma) and as a result having to learn to chew, swallow, talk, walk and write again, losing most of the sight in one eye, losing most of my hearing and almost losing my life kinda changed the way I look at my condition. :blink:

Our sales manager is diabetic . level 2 .. insulin

Anyways he eats as if he hasnt got it .. packets of bickies , crisps and all that junk .. its mad really , he crashes all the time :boxed:

Morning btw .. stunning sunny day looking over the fields of england :wub2:

I know! Its so bright here!!

apparently were in for snow again on Friday......... :thumb_yello:

Yeah it's really pretty here today the way the sun is. When I was at uni this morning the sun was making the park look reallllly green and then there was the reflections coming off Canary Wharf and the Thames in the background. The one time I didn't have my camera with me :blink: (and I take my camera EVERYWHERE...the shops, uni, the laundrette!) :thumbdown:

Yeah it's really pretty here today the way the sun is. When I was at uni this morning the sun was making the park look reallllly green and then there was the reflections coming off Canary Wharf and the Thames in the background. The one time I didn't have my camera with me :blink: (and I take my camera EVERYWHERE...the shops, uni, the laundrette!) :thumbdown:

Your living in a great place Jennie ... I bet its amazing doing Uni in London :thumb_yello:

What you studying?

Your living in a great place Jennie ... I bet its amazing doing Uni in London :thumb_yello:

What you studying?

Yeah it is, I'm doing tourism and events management.. Although I never turn up to the events class so it's just tourism management really :naughty:

I really want it to snow here, just for one day even! My uni would look soooo pretty in the snow - I need a photo of it!!!