Mika In People Magazine U.s.

Hi all. We just got back from Wal-Mart because we were picking up a few things because we are going to Branson MO with our family for Thanksgiving vacation.

We bought a copy of People magazine (it has Matt Damon as the Sexiest Man Alive here in the states). We're not huge Matt Damon fans but figured maybe Mika would be in it so we bought it. I was driving down the road and Haley was reading the top 20 through 50 names and guess what???? Mika is named a "Dreamboat"!!! They have his picture in there and everything!!! We screamed on down the road.

As you can see in the photo our mom circled Jon Bon Jovi. Her name is Melody so we put Melody Loves U and put an arrow by Jon. So we did the same for Mika.

We posted the photo in photobucket:

http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff11/Haley_Megan/?action=view&current=MikaPEOPLE.jpg

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. We just got back from Wal-Mart because we were picking up a few things because we are going to Branson MO with our family for Thanksgiving vacation.

We bought a copy of People magazine (it has Matt Damon as the Sexiest Man Alive here in the states). We're not huge Matt Damon fans but figured maybe Mika would be in it so we bought it. I was driving down the road and Haley was reading the top 20 through 50 names and guess what???? Mika is named a "Dreamboat"!!! They have his picture in there and everything!!! We screamed on down the road.

As you can see in the photo our mom circled Jon Bon Jovi. Her name is Melody so we put Melody Loves U and put an arrow by Jon. So we did the same for Mika.

We posted the photo in photobucket:

http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff11/Haley_Megan/?action=view&current=MikaPEOPLE.jpg

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

i have it on my wall!:wub2:

• 2 weeks later...