Small victory in Mika vs Evil Facebook groups!

CordeliaMoon

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.

Good job.:biggrin2:

I was reporting those nasty anti-Mika groups too. But I stopped and I dont know why. :boxed:

Is there any way to help with the Facebook thing. You could let me know. A few people on my new thread think that we shouldn't really do anything, because Mika wouldn't give them any thought. The thing is, I know he wouldn't, because he's brave, but like I posted over there.

He likes to go among people, in the street or at the gigs. He likes to hug, he's very tactile, so he's vulnerable. Most of the nasty people are cowards and would run a mile if they actually saw him, but it only takes one person with a knife - and we will all be singing 'Happy Endings' with a whole new meaning (happy endings gone for evermore)

That's why I think his fans should, at least, keep an eye on what's happening and try and nip some of it in the bud. I know some people are not agreeing with this, and I'm not talking about people who just don't like Grace Kelly, but we can't just sit back and let people threaten to torture or kill Mika!

I think it's great that you reported them, you can do that. It's very rude, no matter who the groups are about. But I just don't think you should post nasty comments and waste your time on those buttheads. So You're doing something fine here :thumb_yello::biggrin2: IMO.

I have just received a mail from facebook asking me for the URL of the group and the person that posted that disgusting message about Mika.

She said they will deal with it according to the Terms of Condition (as abuse)

And now I'm going to also report the links of ALL groups insulting Mika!

I have over 500 of them to sort through. But Mika is worth it!

I'll keep you posted on what will happen.

I think that makes me a honorary Virtual Bodyguard for Mika!

:thumb_yello:

thats so great:)

it's very kind of you!:)

:thumb_yello: awesome!

i myself reported the very bad groups but they never responded :roftl:

great job!!

I agree, well done Cordelia!

I had the same as Kavi: reported many, but nobody came back to me. Not sure if they actually did something and I just didn't find out though, it's a possibility

In any case, you're doing a very good thing :thumb_yello:

Well I sent a very long mail where I explained just how unacceptable it was and that it's not fair to have anybody talked to like that, wether it's a celebrity who never might know or a normal person.

I also included a copy of that post that guy made.

Thank you all for your appreciation and great response!

I have just received a mail from facebook asking me for the URL of the group and the person that posted that disgusting message about Mika.

She said they will deal with it according to the Terms of Condition (as abuse)

And now I'm going to also report the links of ALL groups insulting Mika!

I have over 500 of them to sort through. But Mika is worth it!

I'll keep you posted on what will happen.

I think that makes me a honorary Virtual Bodyguard for Mika!

:thumb_yello:

yes!!! revenge!!!!:thumb_yello:

I don't like comments like that(killing, torturing, etc) It makes you look like a parochial idiot... And its just not right. You can't even joke about thins like that. If you do that kind of thing at an airport they lock you up good.

this girl in my classes almost got suspended cuz she told me she was gonna stab me!