Small victory in Mika vs Evil Facebook groups!

CordeliaMoon

I have just received a mail from facebook asking me for the URL of the group and the person that posted that disgusting message about Mika.

She said they will deal with it according to the Terms of Condition (as abuse)

And now I'm going to also report the links of ALL groups insulting Mika!

I have over 500 of them to sort through. But Mika is worth it!

I'll keep you posted on what will happen.

I think that makes me a honorary Virtual Bodyguard for Mika!

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Mika doesn't deserve bad people.

He would be happy I'm sure, but he doesn't need to know I'm doing it. I don't do it for his approval, I just do it coz it's wrong and I care about Mika!

Aww you are so sweet. Of course you're doing it for him and not for fame, because you're such a great person

30hour until WMAS!

Thank you Mika4Life13.

I report all the groups telling on how to KILL Mika. The real nasty stuff. The extreme insults, the disgusting posts. All of them.

I already have 28 out of 70+ groups.

I'm not reporting anything funny or a side swipe pun. Trust me it's the worst stuff.

Nice job, but make sure you only repport ones that don't follow the terms. If they're just harmless but not in favor of Mika, they probably won't remove it and your pitch might lose credibility. But good on you for getting that bad ones outta here. :)

Precisely. But, nice to know Facebook is willing to investigate downright disgusting content. :thumb_yello:

You're great:biggrin2: ! All of us, MFC members have good feelings about Mika, but, unfortunately, there are bad people :thumbdown: who don’t share our opinions.

I’m sure that Mika won’t pay attention to these things. As Mika said, in the past he’s faced bad situations and he defeated all of them. :thumb_yello:

I have just received a mail from facebook asking me for the URL of the group and the person that posted that disgusting message about Mika.

She said they will deal with it according to the Terms of Condition (as abuse)

And now I'm going to also report the links of ALL groups insulting Mika!

I have over 500 of them to sort through. But Mika is worth it!

I'll keep you posted on what will happen.

I think that makes me a honorary Virtual Bodyguard for Mika!

:thumb_yello:

Well done! Hey, with all the bad articles and people slagging him off, I think we should have a special thread for the bad stuff, then we can get on to it and do complaints etc. There could be links put onto it, when he gets something nasty, so we can respond imediately. We could call it, something like MIKA'S TROOPS, or something, whatever anyone thinks. Anyway, that's just an idea. What does anyone else think.

Mika rules 4 ever!

Love today, from Marilyn

Marylin I agree! We all Love Mika (in any and every sense of the word) and we know he doesn't deserve bad things. To me he's too young and yes innocent to be pulled into the dirty side of showbusiness. So indeed lets get together and DO something. It's better than to complain about it and do nothing!

Let's all be Virtual Bodyguards!!!

Nice job, but make sure you only repport ones that don't follow the terms. If they're just harmless but not in favor of Mika, they probably won't remove it and your pitch might lose credibility. But good on you for getting that bad ones outta here. :)

I agree. I think it's the mentality of these people that is sickening, they are probably the type to laugh at those utube vid's of happy slapping and stuff, it totally horrifys me when I think of how disgustingly animalstic some people really are, THIS is what I consider TRUE ugliness as being.

some people are sick, and thats sad. I think Mika's Troops is an awesome name, because its in Stuck in the Middle.

Okay, would you all like me to start a thread, especially for the bad, and even badder stuff? I said on another thread, I think, the one about Manchester Evening News, that Mika is generating hatred because he stands out from all others, and let's face it, he's changing the world and making people less judgemental. He's challenging prejudices and small minded people don't like that.

Did someone say people want to kill him? If that's true, it's terrible and frightening, but I'm not really surprised. Someone bumped off John Lennon for being much less controversial than Mika is.

So, I'll get onto it, and start a thread. If you think MIKA'S TROOPS is okay for a name, that's what I'll use, it's short and to the point. But it won't be MY thread, it will be all of ours. Whenever we see anything bad about Mika, we'll have a special place to put it, one that we can all check regularly. If anyone posts something on it, they can also do a link, so that we can complain. I'll get on to it right now and open the thread. I'll have to put it on the Chat about Mika forum, because I know I'm not allowed to put anything on the front page myself. But I hope it does get moved there.

See you there.

Love today, from Marilyn

Okay, would you all like me to start a thread, especially for the bad, and even badder stuff? I said on another thread, I think, the one about Manchester Evening News, that Mika is generating hatred because he stands out from all others, and let's face it, he's changing the world and making people less judgemental. He's challenging prejudices and small minded people don't like that.

Did someone say people want to kill him? If that's true, it's terrible and frightening, but I'm not really surprised. Someone bumped off John Lennon for being much less controversial than Mika is.

So, I'll get onto it, and start a thread. If you think MIKA'S TROOPS is okay for a name, that's what I'll use, it's short and to the point. But it won't be MY thread, it will be all of ours. Whenever we see anything bad about Mika, we'll have a special place to put it, one that we can all check regularly. If anyone posts something on it, they can also do a link, so that we can complain. I'll get on to it right now and open the thread. I'll have to put it on the Chat about Mika forum, because I know I'm not allowed to put anything on the front page myself. But I hope it does get moved there.

See you there.

Love today, from Marilyn

I've just posted MIKA'S TROOPS!!

Love again from Marilyn