Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

:naughty: I thought of that, but I'm sure that's not it.

:naughty:

i think it's a combination of eye products.. perhaps some anti-aging creams folowed by shimmering highlights.. his brows are definitely tamer and perhaps he had his eyelashes dyed.. also the colour contacts are probable..

yes.. he definitely spent some time in the salon...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it's a combination of eye products.. perhaps some anti-aging creams folowed by shimmering highlights.. his brows are definitely tamer and perhaps he had his eyelashes dyed.. also the colour contacts are probable..

yes.. he definitely spend some time in the salon...

I think you're right.

Wow, he really changed alot...

But does anyone has some Mikagasmic pics? I'm starting to miss them!:naughty:

yes.. he definitely spent some time in the salon...

No! No! Those perfect curls, that flawless skin, the gorgeous eyes...it's all down to Mother Nature. :mf_rosetinted:

I think you're right.

Wow, he really changed alot...

But does anyone has some Mikagasmic pics? I'm starting to miss them!:naughty:

No! No! Those perfect curls, that flawless skin, the gorgeous eyes...it's all down to Mother Nature. :mf_rosetinted:

Now Now Laydees.. did I mention he dyes his hair and has a tan.. not sure if it's bottle tan.. I haven't seen any tan lines anywhere.. but does it matter??

He also toned up.. he has more muscle and gained some weight which makes him more Manly.. :das: I'm beginning to wonder if he has had collagen injections in his lips .. they look 'plumper'

But.. you know he does all this for us.. He only wants the best for us.. :mf_rosetinted:

I agree with him. Brains are really sexy. Those slimey pink things:wub2:Big brains, you are beautiful? Extremely hot right? Not?

*runs away*

:naughty::roftl:

Now Now Laydees.. did I mention he dyes his hair and has a tan.. not sure if it's bottle tan.. I haven't seen any tan lines anywhere.. but does it matter??

He also toned up.. he has more muscle and gained some weight which makes him more Manly.. :das: I'm beginning to wonder if he has had collagen injections in his lips .. they look 'plumper'

But.. you know he does all this for us.. He only wants the best for us.. :mf_rosetinted:

You mean he's like, like Michael Jackson or something?:roftl:

:roftl: God. *begins to wonder what he looks like without make-up, hairdyingstuff, muscles, collagen injections and stuff* YIKES!:boxed::roftl:

He also toned up.. he has more muscle and gained some weight which makes him more Manly.. :das:

The weight gain I have noticed. It started to become obvious around June and that's when I started to think...hmmm...Mika's actually looking kinda hot. I was slow to catch on but now I think he's insanely beautiful.

I expected my current perception of him would then colour my view of him from back before I noticed he was insanely beautiful. And it does, to a point. Back in March...when he was still way too skinny for my tastes.

But whenever I see photos and videos taken prior to March I think...now I remember why I didn't fancy him at the time.

Something is just missing. And it's not simply aesthetics. I love that early black and white photo shoot where his hair is wild and he's wearing eyeliner. He looks fantastic. He just doesn't look like my little Meekers, you know?

The weight gain I have noticed. It started to become obvious around June and that's when I started to think...hmmm...Mika's actually looking kinda hot. I was slow to catch on but now I think he's insanely beautiful.

I expected my current perception of him would then colour my view of him from back before I noticed he was insanely beautiful. And it does, to a point. Back in March...when he was still way too skinny for my tastes.

But whenever I see photos and videos taken prior to March I think...now I remember why I didn't fancy him at the time.

Something is just missing. And it's not simply aesthetics. I love that early black and white photo shoot where his hair is wild and he's wearing eyeliner. He looks fantastic. He just doesn't look like my little Meekers, you know?

I know what you mean..

mikaa118.jpg

OMG is that silver eyeliner on his top lids????? :shocked::naughty:

I think it's the feminine look that he lost.

There was something very androgynous about the first pics we got to see, and eg the Jools Holland-performance.

The poses, the shy-look,... it had something feminine. And speaking only for myself, I'm not attracted to that kind of guys. I find them pretty (and I always found Mika pretty).

There was a thread about the some time ago... I think Jack started it...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7352

:roftl:

His fake braces look more comfortable, as he doesn't need real ones to hold his pants up anymore (he has gained a little weight). The downside...his pants don't fall down anymore:thumbdown: ...oops - did I say that? :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: funny girl!!!

OMG is that silver eyeliner on his top lids????? :shocked::naughty:

:roftl:

Since is the pic thread, I'd better post some pics. I think it was Coachella when things started to go terribly wrong for me on the keeping-my-obsession-under-control front. It must have been the pants.

494543781_e320226a6b_b.jpg

Or maybe the cheesy sunglasses.

480622827_d4504d4723_o.jpg

000silvereyes.jpg

A closer look... am i the only one seeing this!!!!!!! :blink:

:roftl: No you're not the only one. But I get that sometimes. The skin is just very delicate in that area and sometimes it goes a sort of light bluish colour.

Or, yeah, maybe it's makeup. This is Mika we're talking about here. :naughty:

I think it's the feminine look that he lost.

There was something very androgynous about the first pics we got to see, and eg the Jools Holland-performance.

The poses, the shy-look,... it had something feminine. And speaking only for myself, I'm not attracted to that kind of guys. I find them pretty (and I always found Mika pretty).

There was a thread about the some time ago... I think Jack started it...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7352

Yeah Jack and I have had discussions about this because it was his androgynous quality that she found so appealing in the beginning and I did not. Now I like his more dominant masculinity and she doesn't.

I just can't understand how there was such a dramatic change within a few months or really a few weeks. He was still wearing skinny jeans and white shirts in March. His hair was still fairly long and he was very thin. But he just didn't look the same.

And then there was another dramatic change in late spring when he started gaining weight and wearing different clothes.

From June on he's pretty much looked the same to me. He's gained more weight and changes his clothes and his hair, but he still looks the same. I don't know if that's my own warped perception or it's what the world sees as well.

Or, yeah, maybe it's makeup. This is Mika we're talking about here. :naughty:

well that was my thought exactly... :roftl:

And I'm with you about the new style Mika.. :wub2:

No you aren't the only one !!!I can see the eyeliner at his eyes too!

yay!!! we need to find more pics with silver eyeliner!!!!

Girls...I have never seen this pair of trousers!they're awesome!!where does he found such fashonable clothes???

I wish I knew.. I want a pair of those pants

Or a man wearing those pants.. :mf_rosetinted:

Nice pics.. i agree!!

MIKA68.jpg

MIKA79.jpg

MIKA80.jpg

Nice pants!! All the opposite compared with the tight pants he usually wears...

haha, can any of you ask him for the telephone number of his hairdresser????

:lmao: That hair....OMG

I love him the way he looks now...I'm gonna tell you a secret, well, It won't be a secret anymore if I post it here :naughty: but...whatever, he's the first man I really feel attracted to. I dunno how that happened. So I can't do nothing but staring at him :wub2:

And I always said, if Mika wears eyeliner, it's Cherisse's fault!! :roftl: Just kidding...

Yeah Jack and I have had discussions about this because it was his androgynous quality that she found so appealing in the beginning and I did not. Now I like his more dominant masculinity and she doesn't.

I just can't understand how there was such a dramatic change within a few months or really a few weeks. He was still wearing skinny jeans and white shirts in March. His hair was still fairly long and he was very thin. But he just didn't look the same.

And then there was another dramatic change in late spring when he started gaining weight and wearing different clothes.

From June on he's pretty much looked the same to me. He's gained more weight and changes his clothes and his hair, but he still looks the same. I don't know if that's my own warped perception or it's what the world sees as well.

No, it's not only your perception, I'm quite convinced about that. I certainly cannot answer the "why?-question". I can also only conclude that these changes have happened.

It could be a natural change, you know. He has not only gained some weight, he also developped muscles (that make us al drool during his shows:wink2: ).

The thing you say you can't put your finger on is -I think- just that transition from boy to man. I still find it strange that that transition took place in only 1 year, but it could be...

And don't be wrong on the skinny trousers: he also wore them this summer on all the festivals, I remember the purple one, the bright green one, the blue one,... only the red one disappeared quite quick, but that's just because they don't fit anymore I'm afraid:naughty: