Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And don't be wrong on the skinny trousers: he also wore them this summer on all the festivals, I remember the purple one, the bright green one, the blue one,... only the red one disappeared quite quick, but that's just because they don't fit anymore I'm afraid:naughty:

if he buys 3 of everything normally - How many pairs of pants did he buy when he was gaining weight?? :naughty:

I'd love to have been in the room when he realised those red skinny pants didn't fit anymore.. :fisch:

if he buys 3 of everything normally - How many pairs of pants did he buy when he was gaining weight?? :naughty:

I'd love to have been in the room when he realised those red skinny pants didn't fit anymore.. :fisch:

Ooooooh, I can soooo see that!

*tries to put on the trousers, tries to close the button, closes it........ sees how button pops off en flies out of the window* :naughty: :naughty:

I knew this three-of-everything rule...I wish I could buy 3 of everything too!:naughty:

usually when I don't fit a pair of trousers anymore my screams can be heard by all my neighboorhood!!:naughty: but Mika can easily buy 3 other pairs of another size...

haha, can any of you ask him for the telephone number of his hairdresser????

That hair....OMG

I think that's bed hair .. or hump hair.. :naughty:

Ohhh i've missed this thread. Yummy pics everyone.

Can i just share this cap i took from the mika dvd.

dvd1.jpg

he looks so sweet. I love shy mika. :]

that's really sweet.. :wub2:

:roftl: No. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes :cool:

Ooooooh, I can soooo see that!

*tries to put on the trousers, tries to close the button, closes it........ sees how button pops off en flies out of the window*

LMAO!!

*dives out the window Charlie's Angels style and runs after button while Mika tries on 3 pairs of white pants*

it's a souvenir...:mf_rosetinted:

Just because Mika doesn't have plans that we know about right now to go to your countries or towns doesn't mean that he never will..... this isn't the only year he's touring in his whole life........!!! :blink::harp:

It's true. But sometimes I think I will have to wait more than ten years for him as I did for Aerosmith... and it's a little bit sad. At least it worked and it was more than incredible! I hope the same will happen with Mika, soon or later. (Please, God!):cheers:

No, it's not only your perception, I'm quite convinced about that. I certainly cannot answer the "why?-question". I can also only conclude that these changes have happened.

It could be a natural change, you know. He has not only gained some weight, he also developped muscles (that make us al drool during his shows:wink2: ).

The thing you say you can't put your finger on is -I think- just that transition from boy to man. I still find it strange that that transition took place in only 1 year, but it could be...

And don't be wrong on the skinny trousers: he also wore them this summer on all the festivals, I remember the purple one, the bright green one, the blue one,... only the red one disappeared quite quick, but that's just because they don't fit anymore I'm afraid:naughty:

That's what I was thinking. And though we think it has all happened in one year, it may have been alot longer than that. It could be something that started years ago and is just finishing now, and the appearance is often the last thing to change, in his case the physique and just.. mental strength that he seems to have more of now than he used to. It all comes with life and experience, and god knows he's had enough of that these past years.

I do have a thing for androgynous looking men, but to me, even though Mika has clearly turned into more of a masculine looking MAN this past year, to me he just gets more and more appealing.

It's not eyeliner.. :roftl: Ever heard of shadow? :mf_rosetinted:

Yes I have heard of shadow.. Have you heard of vanity?

I'll assume you do realise that makeup artists work on male celebs too..

And you are aware of male singers and actors using a bit of make-up when appearing in public.. tsk tsk if you don't.. they all do it.. it's part of the job..

And you are the only one that has said it's not eyeliner...

Are you 100% sure of that statement? Especially since I've just posted a picture of Mika wearing black eyeliner.. would you like me to post of picture of him where he is obviously wearing foundation.. Because I can do that..

It isn't new news that Mika wears makeup occasionally.. it's all part of the 'camp' look he plays around with...

I'm willing to admit it may be shadow..

but I am 99% sure it's silver eyeliner..

it's a celebrity trick to brighten the eyes :mf_rosetinted:

this trick works for Mika!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

well, he is gorgeous without it still... but if he is doing it then it definitely makes his eyes sparkle more and removes the tired look...

so :mf_lustslow::wub2::thumb_yello: from me :naughty:

I still want to see if I can find more evidence of it..

righteo.. 4am.. it's bedtime.. Goodnight laydees!!

*steals Mika's silver eyeliner*

well, he is gorgeous without it still... but if he is doing it then it definitely makes his eyes sparkle more and removes the tired look...

so :mf_lustslow::wub2::thumb_yello: from me :naughty:

I still want to see if I can find more evidence of it..

righteo.. 4am.. it's bedtime.. Goodnight laydees!!

*steals Mika's silver eyeliner*

alreay 4 am??:boxed:

good night Kelzy!:wink2: