Dear Mika fans - hi!

Amica

My name is Ana and I’m a 26 years old Romanian girl. For those who don’t know, in Romanian (and also in Italian) "amica" means a "lady friend". Why did I choose this user name? First, because it represents me (I’m a friendly person) and second… well… it’s not so hard to figure out why I have been associated "mica" with my first name initial…:blush-anim-cl:

The first Mika’s song that I have heard (in the spring) it was "Grace Kelly" and it just catched me. The thing is that, even though it was broadcasted many times on radio I still didn’t know who was performing. At that time I was very busy, most of the day being in laboratory doing experiments and preparing for a Conference, so I forgot about the song. After a few months, in July to be more precise, I heard "Relax, Take It Easy" on the radio (again…) and I absolutely love it! So this time I looked on the internet for the song lyrics. Only then I found out about Mika and make the connection with "Grace Kelly". You all know how little it takes to fall in love with his songs and not only… :mf_lustslow: Early in the next morning I left with my family in vacation to the sea. I was the driver and knowing that when it’s a long way to go through the driver caprices are respected, what other music could be heard in the car…? Exactly! MIKA!!!

It was a perfect match between the song and my vacation, ‘cause what else you can do when you sit by the sea than to relax…and take it easy!

I hope that I haven’t bore you... too much… :bleh:

In the end I like to send you all a big hug à la Mika!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic