Helloooooooo

carlie_x

Hello my name is Carlie and I'm a Mika addict! :wink2:

I saw him on Thursday at Carling Academy and he was *so* amazing! Seriouslllly.

The first time I heard about him was on the radio ages ago, they played Grace Kelly, and my mum and I were like WOW who is this?! And they said he name after the song obvs, and I then googled him when I got home and was like WOAAAAH. Got to school the next day and told my friend about him and she was like OMG, my brother bought me the album and I was like OMGGGG. So we stuck it in the CD players in the common room and had a total Mika-fest right there and then!

I saw him live at T4 on the beach, my friend and I didn't even know he was going to be there so we had a total meltdown when we realised it was so funny! My friend then bought me tickets to see him for birthday which is how I came to see him on thursday. anyway I came to realise that I needed other people to share my love with so here I am. *grins*

He is also way too hot for his own good. When I was at the concert I bought that huge poster of him (which is now right next to my bed). How yummy is his hair?!!?

Ok I should stop talking now! :blush-anim-cl:

So yeah. HI. x

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time I heard about him was on the radio ages ago, they played Grace Kelly, and my mum and I were like WOW who is this?! And they said he name after the song obvs, and I then googled him when I got home and was like WOAAAAH. Got to school the next day and told my friend about him and she was like OMG, my brother bought me the album and I was like OMGGGG. So we stuck it in the CD players in the common room and had a total Mika-fest right there and then!

I saw him live at T4 on the beach, my friend and I didn't even know he was going to be there so we had a total meltdown when we realised it was so funny! My friend then bought me tickets to see him for birthday which is how I came to see him on thursday. anyway I came to realise that I needed other people to share my love with so here I am. *grins*

He is also way too hot for his own good. When I was at the concert I bought that huge poster of him (which is now right next to my bed). How yummy is his hair?!!?

So yeah. HI. x

You don't have to stop talking :biggrin2: ... If it's about Mika, everyone will listen.. (well read:) ) to you here ;):D

We all became addicts after hearing Grace Kelly.. or it seems so :-O

And yea, I believe you, it must have been great! I saw him once and it was amazing too!:)

Welcome to the MFC! :-) Have fun here ;-)

So yeah. HI. x

Hi Carlie! Nice to meet you! Welcome to MFC:biggrin2: