Out.com - Katy Perry about Ur So Gay & about Mika

Blue

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he uses AIM :mf_rosetinted:

they were introduced to each other by their common producer (his majesty Greg Wells :naughty: )

i love katy :blush-anim-cl: and her songs :biggrin2:

that reminds me of that interview that mika had on canadian radio where the interviewer asked 'should i know who that is?' and mika was like yes lol i just thought it was kinda funny :bleh:

i have no clue who she is but i'm already jealous :sneaky2: i always tell everyone that i wish i could've met mika before he got famous so we could be friends :thumbdown: she really is lucky though i would love to just spend one day with mika :wub2:

mika on msn.....can you believe it?

waking up one day and find mika asking to be added to your msn account....

oh lucky lucky girl....

:wub2: :wub2:

thanks for posting Blue!

Ha, I'm not the only one who got a pang when I read that. Must be nice!

Me too! cause he seems like such a cool friend to have!

i like her music! and she's pretty...but i don't like some of her attitude.

me too! she's like oh yeah I came home one night, and he was signed on to Instant Messenger....omg..why is that so hard to read?! i wish that could be me :blush-anim-cl: imagine having him on IM...............

I love Katy Perry. Really, I do. A girl after my own heart, she is. :naughty:

She's one of the people, like Mika, that I would like to hang out with for a while. I was watching YouTube videos a few weeks ago that her friend posted of them just hanging out, and she seems like such a cool person. I love that she has a sense of humor. She went as Holy Sh*t for Halloween. :lmfao:

Thanks for posting this! It's great. :thumb_yello:

He has iChat

Wouldn't that be so damn weird to talk to him on iChat?

On my laptop, if you sign onto iChat while you're using a shared network, everyone that has a Mac computer with iChat is automatically on your buddy list. It's so creepy, because I'll sign on while I'm at school and about 80 other people will come up.

Wouldn't that be so damn weird to talk to him on iChat?

On my laptop, if you sign onto iChat while you're using a shared network, everyone that has a Mac computer with iChat is automatically on your buddy list. It's so creepy, because I'll sign on while I'm at school and about 80 other people will come up.

Really? How odd. That's sort of creepy haha. I would love to chat with him one day online orr in person haha

Because I'm a stalker:blush-anim-cl:

Sometimes I wonder what is considered stalking. I mean, I probably do things that could be considered stalkery, but it's not like I tell people of my findings. I just keep it to myself, generally. I don't hack or anything, but I snoop around, certainly. :lmfao:

Sometimes I wonder what is considered stalking. I mean, I probably do things that could be considered stalkery, but it's not like I tell people of my findings. I just keep it to myself, generally. I don't hack or anything, but I snoop around, certainly. :lmfao:

You told us just now hahah. I keep it to myself though :lol3:

We need help :no: