Mirtilla

They replied that they don't know whether they'll support at the second Brixton gig. They'd like to, but it's of course up to Mika...Now let's all spam Mika's myspace and demand Palladium as support :naughty:

ok,thanks!! :mf_rosetinted: so let's do it!wanna see them again! :cool:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Greta, the singer wasn't there though. And I didn't talk to them except for Rocky. He wanted me to send them a friend request on MySpace, so I did it and wrote in their new blog. :naughty: I didn't even remember their names at the club. :shocked::insane:

They replied that they don't know whether they'll support at the second Brixton gig. They'd like to, but it's of course up to Mika...Now let's all spam Mika's myspace and demand Palladium as support :naughty:

Great idea! :das:

By the way, does anyone know how long it takes from MySpace to accept your videos? I uploaded something yesterday and I still can't watch it...

Yeah, Greta, the singer wasn't there though. And I didn't talk to them except for Rocky. He wanted me to send them a friend request on MySpace, so I did it and wrote in their new blog. :naughty: I didn't even remember their names at the club. :shocked::insane:

maybe they have to do more presentation..dunno if they've said their names before the barfly's gig:bleh: Rocky is the drummer, right? I met him in Glasgow.. seems to be the more friendly:wink2:

Speaking of Rocky:

How do you deal with all the screaming girls?

Fez: Just direct them to Rocky

:das:

From the interview on the website - just for the record. :wink2:

And about the support act in Feb: I can't think of any other band or singer I would love to see as Mikas support act...

Oh well, except for Katy Perry. But at the moment I prefer Palladium. :blush-anim-cl:

Speaking of Rocky:

:das:

From the interview on the website - just for the record. :wink2:

And about the support act in Feb: I can't think of any other band or singer I would love to see as Mikas support act... Oh well, except for Katy Perry. But at the moment I prefer Palladium. :blush-anim-cl:

I like also alphabeat:punk: but only for 2nd choice..let's spam Mika for PALLADIUM!!!!!:naughty:

And about the support act in Feb: I can't think of any other band or singer I would love to see as Mikas support act...

Oh well, except for Katy Perry. But at the moment I prefer Palladium. :blush-anim-cl:

Me neither. I don't want Yelle again, that's for sure. :mf_rosetinted:

I like also alphabeat:punk: but only for 2nd choice..let's spam Mika for PALLADIUM!!!!!:naughty:

:shocked: so gre are you turning into a real palladium fan?? :thumb_yello: just hope you appreciate the whole band and not someone in particular :sneaky2::naughty:

:shocked: so gre are you turning into a real palladium fan?? :thumb_yello: just hope you appreciate the whole band and not someone in particular :sneaky2:

I've a weak for drummers and keyboarders and bassists and guitarists:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm still a Mika groupie, but just in case.....:naughty:

Were you screaming then? :das:

just a little bit :fisch: I have absolutely no voice after this trip :doh: Have a nasty cold too even, they nearly put me in isolation, so I could be observed for kennel cough :sneaky2:

ask them if they'll play before mika in february pleeeeease. cause it'd be awesome to see them again!! :biggrin2:

nope,they will play one of the rescheduled gigs in february

they just know for sure that in spring there will be holland and austria gigs

nope,they will play one of the rescheduled gigs in february

they just know for sure that in spring there will be holland and austria gigs

Austria too huh? :mf_rosetinted: Still quite far away :emot-sad: