Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, 'fork questions'. :naughty: :naughty:

And then some Mysterious Member will post here and tell us 'it's high five, not act, believe me'. :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: Well thank God for such members clearing things up :mf_rosetinted: Fork out my daylight, torture my knife :yay:

:crybaby: just got a myspace message from the band that they're glad to hear I'll come to Holland :crybaby: I'm so gutted now :crybaby: (for those who didn't catch my misery here, the goddamn tickets are sold out :emot-sad: )

:crybaby: just got a myspace message from the band that they're glad to hear I'll come to Holland :crybaby: I'm so gutted now :crybaby: (for those who didn't catch my misery here, the goddamn tickets are sold out :emot-sad: )

Poor Kata! :huglove:

Marianne, I'm glad that your videos are working and Antti managed to fix your camera in the gig. :thumb_yello:

:woot_jump:YAAAAAY!!! :woot_jump:

I knew about this... but it wasn't announced on any official website yet (except for a few preview sites) so I couldn't say anything here... The guys from Palladium told me on MySpace mail, they told me again in Camden... Still nothing on any website - but now finally the timetables are on the official site:

Palladium is coming to Eurosonic in Groningen!! :punk: :punk:

Which is quite close to where I live!! :thumb_yello:

Anyone interested in coming? :wink2: Alphabeat and Yelle (yeah really! - all 3 of Mikas support acts for the DH Tour on one festival!) are playing on the Thursday, tickets are 35 euros and they are valid for 2 days.

are u kidding me?

i live like one and a half hours from groningen!!!

count me in!

edit:no tickets?

feck, i was sooooo looking foreward to it.scheisse!