Mirtilla

I think the proper grammatical saying would be on the forum and in the thread so yeah u guys are right! on the thread just would not make sense although u could propbably say in the forum and get away with it!

Thanks!:wub2:

Good to know!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

according to jonny, they are still alive, and they miss us too

btw, marianne, how do you know if they've read your messages...?

Because I see things others can't see. :hypo:

Nah! They had read my MySpace message, so I assumed that they must have read also the message that Jonny forwarded to them and my comments. :wink2:

If they miss us then where is that blog?!? :thumbdown:

:yikes::lmfao::tears::mfr_omg:

My face was like that when I opened my mail box a few minutes ago and saw a notification of a Palladium blog. Totally unexpected - not the news, but the blog! I feel numb, better leave my reply till tomorrow when my head will hopefully be more clear. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I got a private message from one of the guys - at last! They don't function as Palladium anymore, but I'm not sure if that means they are not working together...? :blink: Anyway, they have some exciting projects for next year. I just wanted to let you all know that in case you weren't sure. :thumb_yello: And they liked my last drawing! :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No, he said that it's not his job to talk about it anymore, and I just thanked him and left it like that. I agree, it's not his fault at all but his brother and his band mates'! They haven't been doing any gigs lately so I guess they haven't even asked for Jonny's help anymore. :bleh:

Oh and he gave me a strange hint so I'm not too worried anymore. :)

"Don't worry, there will be much more music and shows and fun for you and everyone else to enjoy in some way shape or form in the near future!"

Thanks for keeping us up to date .... will check myspace :wub2:

Has anyone else noticed that they've gotten rid of their Facebook page?! I just noticed yesterday that my list of friends was a bit shorter and searched for it but couldn't find. :( It's an end of an era. I hope this doesn't mean they're going to delete their MySpace page, or website... or forum. :shocked: To be honest, nothing much happened on the Palladium Facebook page but the other sites are alive. Change them guys, but don't delete! I still read the blogs. :fisch:

No, unfortunately. And I don't know if they are going to release it at all in the form they wanted. :boxed: But they'll be releasing something in the future, that's for sure. :)

Btw, it's Rocky's 23rd birthday tomorrow. :yay:

Play canceled it a while ago..:huh:

..and it kept my money:sneaky2:

I had a Palladium dream last night! Peter and Fez had replaced Rufio and Rocky with some strange (good looking) dude, and apparently they were playing gigs somewhere without letting us know. :shocked::lmfao: Their album was due to come out in 2010 and they took promo pics for it. Rufio and Rocky were hiding in the background in one of the pics, and the others didn't realize that they were there as well. I'm sure it's an omen! :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Marianne84

• 2 weeks later...

I found a rather long conversation about Palladium on the official forum for The Feeling, and this message posted in September caught my eye:

"From what I hear on the jungle drums, they were dropped for financial reasons - they weren't 'forecast' to be bringing in enough money for the money spent out. It didn't help that they shelled out a lot of cash to nab the support slot for the March tour. But it's a bt rich the record company dropping them before they've even had a chance to try and recoup any money!!"

Poor guys if that's true. They didn't get a chance! :shocked::sneaky2::tears:

Link to the thread.

*bump*

Trying to keep this thread up even if I'm the only one who posts. :naughty:

News of the week: Fez turned 21 on Friday and he is working on repairing the forum (the little green one that lost its admin in the summer and is now full of spam, if you still remember). Hurray! :yay::thumb_yello:

*bump*

Trying to keep this thread up even if I'm the only one who posts. :naughty:

News of the week: Fez turned 21 on Friday and he is working on repairing the forum (the little green one that lost its admin in the summer and is now full of spam, if you still remember). Hurray! :yay::thumb_yello:

"full of spam" is an euphemism, it's completely drowned among the spam!:naughty:

You may be the only one that posts M, but you have readers. :naughty::thumb_yello:

Thanks for the update.

That's good to know. :naughty: By the way, I finally started writing my report about the gig I went to in Leicester in May. I didn't have time to finish it last week but I'm going to do it as soon as I can. It's a blog on my MySpace page. You're free to read it and comment. :)

"full of spam" is an euphemism, it's completely drowned among the spam!:naughty:

I know... and they increase every day! :shocked: I don't know if the guys can do anything about it, because it was set up by Virgin, and the admin took off. But they are trying, which is good enough for now. :thumb_yello:

I think Strongback is a great name! :naughty::woot_jump:

"Hello Palladium Fans

As I’m sure some of you are aware Palladium has sadly come to an end.

We had a great time and thank you all for making it possible and for showing your support.

We’re all still great friends, but have decided to go separate ways in pursuit of new projects.

Peter and Fez have formed a new band together called ‘Strongback’, its early days yet but its definitely going good places.

The reason for this mailout is Strongback are playing their first gig this Sunday - which also happens to be Fez’s Birthday Celebrations!

If you’re interested in coming then email strongbackmusic@yahoo.co.uk for the location of the secret gig but be quick there are only 20 places left (Each person will be allowed to bring one guest, sorry but its over 18s only)

Strongback"

Looking forward to get some news from Rocky and Rufio next. :punk:

Good news for those who are still interested! Peter and Fez are recording songs and building up a new MySpace page. Well, two actually. :naughty::thumb_yello: There's more to it but I will tell you all when the time comes... :wink2: I'm really looking forward to hearing their new songs, and I also want to know if they have more band members and what Rocky and Rufio are up to. Peter and Fez had a good gig on Sunday anyway, and Rocky and Rufio were there to show their support. :glasses3: