Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fully booked until the end of November :sad: so I guess coming to London will be a mission impossible for me. But who knows...

[Edit] Hmm, last weekend of November? Is that the one? Maybe it's a mission possible... December suits me much better though, November is a busy month for me.

I'm fully booked until the end of November :sad: so I guess coming to London will be a mission impossible for me. But who knows...

[Edit] Hmm, last weekend of November? Is that the one? Maybe it's a mission possible... December suits me much better though, November is a busy month for me.

It does seems to be that last weekend now .....

I think so many folks get so booked up in December.............

It would have been good if we could have had a gig to see too!:fisch:

Well, I'm GOING to London before this year ends, that's for sure. :punk: I was planning my trip for October, but I need a reason first... :naughty: I didn't know you were planning a meet-up! Hmm... I might be there in November.

Check out the Christmas party thread Marianne :wink2:

though i must say at the moment not so much organised but atleast the weekend seems to be set and would be great if you can be there :thumb_yello::

Pff. I can fly from Niederrhein with Ryanair for only 10 euros one way (15 incl. booking fee). :blink:

But sheesh, why is November such an impossible month for me? :blink:

(I choose 29/30 in the poll but actually it doesn't fit me.)

Oh well. Can't we ask Palladium for a private gig? :angel_not:

Pff. I can fly from Niederrhein with Ryanair for only 10 euros one way (15 incl. booking fee). :blink:

But sheesh, why is November such an impossible month for me? :blink:

(I choose 29/30 in the poll but actually it doesn't fit me.)

Oh well. Can't we ask Palladium for a private gig? :angel_not:

Wrong weekend for me too....I wanted to go to the Frats gig in Newcastle.. :sad:

Anyway, I'm still waiting for my Bedford gig to be rescheduled:mf_rosetinted:

Wrong weekend for me too....I wanted to go to the Frats gig in Newcastle.. :sad:

Anyway, I'm still waiting for my Bedford gig to be rescheduled:mf_rosetinted:

Do you still have the ticket?

I wonder what is going on with the guys... I haven't heard from them in ages - no idea when they are going to rearrange the gigs! :blink:

Do you still have the ticket?

I wonder what is going on with the guys... I haven't heard from them in ages - no idea when they are going to rearrange the gigs! :blink:

Yup, I still have it...well, somewhere in my house..:blush-anim-cl:

I've been wondering too, I mean ok it's summer holidays etc, but even Jonny is not posting anything..or whoever runs the "boring" part of their myspace..:shocked:

..maybe they're recording, or there's some legal thing going on, but still...:blink:

Yeah, they promised to keep us updated when the guys were on holiday, yet they haven't posted anything since the end of June. :thumbdown: However, I got a message from Fez in the middle of July. They had some problems on their MySpace page but they got it fixed. Most of the guys were still away, but I think they should all be back by now! :blink: They are online on MySpace sometimes, but they didn't reply to my last message and looks like they are not replying to anyone, which isn't news.

I have been trying to provoke them for blogging by posting some funny comments on their page. :naughty: AAARGH! Just let us know something, anything!

Sorry Marianne, I so thought your birthday was in Oct!

Yeah i haven't had a reply from the facebook message I sent last week, which is really unusual! I've NEVER not had a reply before. It's making me worry a little.

In a happier note I've got a 5 track album sampler that I didn't know existed. So I'm pleased. But I need live gigs!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm really, REALLY annoyed by these lads. I think they lack respect towards fans when they don't bother writing ONE blog! How hard can that be? :hair: Their MySpace page is full of questions.

Or maybe I'm accusing them for no reason and they are just abducted by aliens? :mfr_omg:

The way I see it there are only these two options.

• 4 weeks later...

*bump*

Just trying to keep this thread alive - or at least somewhere stuck in the middle of life and death. :mf_rosetinted:

Do you think they have split? Someone threw that idea into the air on their MySpace page. That would explain something probably. They are too afraid to tell about it to their fans. :thumbdown: Tsk tsk! :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Marianne84

*bump*

Just trying to keep this thread alive - or at least somewhere stuck in the middle of life and death. :mf_rosetinted:

Do you think they have split? Someone threw that idea into air on their MySpace page. That would explain something probably. They are too afraid to tell about it to their fans. :thumbdown: Tsk tsk! :mf_rosetinted:

Think Pete and Fez played some jazz gigs without the others (yes I'm still a stalker, live with it :thumb_yello:) so they might indeed have split up :blink: Or taking time off to do other things at least ...

*bump*

Do you think they have split? Someone threw that idea into the air on their MySpace page. That would explain something probably. They are too afraid to tell about it to their fans. :thumbdown: Tsk tsk! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I was just wondering about them the other day!

I thought you would know!

I don't know anything, I haven't heard from them in ages! :boxed: Kata, how do you know? I want to learn some stalker skills. :naughty: I hope it's just a temporary split up and they will all come back with a good explanation. :lightsabre:

I just googled them :blink: Well if they don't want to be googled then they can just say so - if they could be arsed to write :sneaky2::bleh: