Favourite Moments

CazGirl

Yo Guys.

Okay, this is something to do with the "Gift Books for the Band" thread. I know it's not to do with Mika - but they are HIS BAND and like...this thread will get more attention here :blush-anim-cl:

anyway, deadline for messages is over BUT!

If you have any favourite moments of Cherisse, POST HERE! Complete with pictures please - they are a must! Well actually, unless you wanna send a colourful message explaining your favourite moment and why, or favourite picture, please do so.

For example:

*picture*

"I like this picture because..."

"from _________"

please send it to cazstacey@hotmail.co.uk !!!

or something along those lines.

Send Cherisse stuff to me (CazGirl)

WE NEED TO FILL UP THE PAGES!!!

Need em in at the end of the week PREFERABLY!

Original thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8032

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need mikey's, Martin's and Saranaydes by tomorrow night as I will not have TIME to print them out and stick them in time for the gigs. I'm working lates tuesday, wednesday and thursday and I am leaving my house Friday morning and not returning till next wednesday (why am I explaining myself?!? LOL)

So if you have it, give it to me:naughty: :roftl:

I need mikey's, Martin's and Saranaydes by tomorrow night as I will not have TIME to print them out and stick them in time for the gigs. I'm working lates tuesday, wednesday and thursday and I am leaving my house Friday morning and not returning till next wednesday (why am I explaining myself?!? LOL)

So if you have it, give it to me:naughty: :roftl:

:roftl:

bless ya Jems. Maybe you should PM everyone you need?

Yo Guys.

Okay, this is something to do with the "Gift Books for the Band" thread. I know it's not to do with Mika - but they are HIS BAND and like...this thread will get more attention here :blush-anim-cl:

anyway, deadline for messages is over BUT!

If you have any favourite moments from the band members, POST HERE! Complete with pictures please - they are a must! Well actually, unless you wanna send a colourful message explaining your favourite moment and why, please do so.

For example:

CHERISSE - FAVOURITE MOMENT - CHERISSE IN GRACE KELLY AT THE END TOUCHING MIKA TO PREVENT HERSELF FROM FALLING OVER - plus screencap

:roftl:

or something along those lines.

Send Cherisse stuff to me (CazGirl)

Mikey and Martin stuff to Jemmalee

Luke stuff to BexxY or Sara, since Sara is delivering it. If that's okay Sara? Help me...:tears:

ALL CONTACT DETAILS IN ORIGINAL THREAD!!!!

WE NEED TO FILL UP THE PAGES!!!

Need em in at the end of the week PREFERABLY!

Original thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8032

ROFL at that moment I thought to myself-'I wish that could have been me.:naughty:

I need a confirmation of this first (I'll have to PM Hannah or something), but I'm pretty sure that Luke wore the pig costume at the Atlanta concert this summer. Anyway, he had the costume on backwards so the tail was in the front! I don't know if it was intentional or by mistake, but I thought it was hilarious!

I'll try to find out if it was in fact Luke in the pig costume, and I'll post one of my pictures soon. :)

Ok fav moments:

Mikey centre stage in Amsterdam. Looking completely clueless but still loving the spotlight.

mikey.jpg

Holy Johnny

Adam010.jpg

Cherisse being attacked by the Mikster.. But she doesn't care, she just want to play drums. :mf_rosetinted:

Adam021.jpg

And some random pics:

Adam033.jpg

Adam024.jpg

Adam009.jpg

All pics taken by me at the show in Amsterdam.

Use whatever you like. Hope this helped.

I need a confirmation of this first (I'll have to PM Hannah or something), but I'm pretty sure that Luke wore the pig costume at the Atlanta concert this summer. Anyway, he had the costume on backwards so the tail was in the front! I don't know if it was intentional or by mistake, but I thought it was hilarious!

I'll try to find out if it was in fact Luke in the pig costume, and I'll post one of my pictures soon. :)

I talked to Hannah, and it was indeed Luke who wore the backwards pig costume in Atlanta! :roftl:

It's not very good, but here's the best pic I have:

lukecostume.jpg

You can see the pig tail sticking out on the front of the costume! :roftl:

I talked to Hannah, and it was indeed Luke who wore the backwards pig costume in Atlanta! :roftl:

It's not very good, but here's the best pic I have:

lukecostume.jpg

You can see the pig tail sticking out on the front of the costume! :roftl:

I'm not even going to say what's going on in this dirty mind of mine :naughty: