Ioana

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, cool! :) nice pic :roftl:

thank you :biggrin2:

Voted! Uhm, how many times can you vote?

Reminds me of some crazy voting system a month back... :blink:

Think i remember it too...:lol3:

you can try clicking 11 times to see if it tell you u gotta stop :roftl:

I'm sure he will win without any problem! :biggrin2:

He's the 2nd best seller in 2007.

Well, there's Amy Winehouse, her sales have been huge and people love her CD (which is very good, this girl is so talented it's a pity she destroys herself).... I think the battle will be between the two of them...

I voted! Can I vote again tomorrow? :blink: Although that flash player is REALLY annoying... I think Mika has excellent chances in France! Don't the French like french-speaking guys? or is that just a stereotypical prejudice? my father (french teacher) always says that the french like foreigners who speak french and i think that this fact (mika speaking french) made him (my father) also like mika more, so...

I voted! Can I vote again tomorrow? :blink: Although that flash player is REALLY annoying... I think Mika has excellent chances in France! Don't the French like french-speaking guys? or is that just a stereotypical prejudice? my father (french teacher) always says that the french like foreigners who speak french and i think that this fact (mika speaking french) made him (my father) also like mika more, so...

I do think they like that Mika speaks french. In Quebec (french province of Canada where I live) we just love the fact that he speaks our language :biggrin2:

We adore it!!! :biggrin2:

if he can say cantonese, i would like him more.....:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

though already like him pretty much now :roftl: :roftl:

:boxed: They wrote he spent one year in France.

For a boy who left Lebanon for France when he was 1 and then left France when he was 2, he speaks very well in French.

I didn't know he was so precocious. :roll1:

OMG, he could speak very well in french when he was still a baby ........

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:boxed: They wrote he spent one year in France.

For a boy who left Lebanon for France when he was 1 and then left France when he was 2, he speaks very well in French.

I didn't know he was so precocious. :roll1:

True :lmfao:

I already voted yesterday. i´ll do it today :D