carlie_x

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

579457.jpg

Oh...nevermind those opinions...

Mika IS adorable! And hot! And ours! :roftl: They don't like him? Good...more for us! :naughty:

Hot Pic! Dont u worry my friend. None of my mates like him either. All my work mates just pull funny faces everytime that he is on the radio. Wot do they know? They think that it is so cool to get coverd in oil and look at engines all day.

Ive got them back tho. When my car needs to come in for enything, they get mika blasted in there eardrums at full blast!:thumb_yello::naughty:

They soon think twise for picking on my mate Mika.

Hot Pic! Dont u worry my friend. None of my mates like him either. All my work mates just pull funny faces everytime that he is on the radio. Wot do they know? They think that it is so cool to get coverd in oil and look at engines all day.

Ive got them back tho. When my car needs to come in for enything, they get mika blasted in there eardrums at full blast!:thumb_yello::naughty:

They soon think twise for picking on my mate Mika.

LOL. Mwahahaha! Nicely done! :roftl:

(Really sorry if this is in the wrong place, i will totally move/delete it if it is! :) )

I was at school today in our common room and we were talking about how we think the irish guy from Bend it like Beckham is really fit. And then i chimed in with how hot Mika is and how brill his music is and everyone was like. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I was like WHAHAHAHAHATTTTTTT! Of course he is!!!!

I can't understand why none of them like him. About one friend out of the 15 who were there liked him. I felt like such a loner. LOL. Restore my faith and tell me how much you all love him?!

Hot piccies of him would be appreciated. Help me prove how lovely he is!

ohh, dont worry, i have the same thing with my class :S. just dont pay attention, they're all losers if they cant appreciate Mika. at least WE can see the beauty of his. luckily, i dont have to stand their laughings now when they hear i like mika cuz in Israel as for now there's a strike and we havent go to school for a month and a half [:biggrin2:] but in the regular i tend to ignore them. perhaps if they're worth it i try to show them how lovely he is, like you said. only if they're not jerks :biggrin2:

just think of it as if we are the lucky ones who got the chance and the honor to know him, and they simply didn't.

there's noting that we can do about it, our all stupid childish class mates cannot begin to understand how amazing mika IS, not like we do, they just cant see in him what we can see and that's why we have each other here in the Mika Fan Club :) surrounded only by people like ourselves, MIKA FANS!! :thumb_yello:

so everytime you feel a "loner" (HA! they are the ones, they could only wish to know him or being half of what he is!) you can come here :wink2:

and we'll all make sure we get you out of this :thumb_yello: