Mika love? (Y) Cheer me up?! LOL

carlie_x

(Really sorry if this is in the wrong place, i will totally move/delete it if it is! :) )

I was at school today in our common room and we were talking about how we think the irish guy from Bend it like Beckham is really fit. And then i chimed in with how hot Mika is and how brill his music is and everyone was like. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I was like WHAHAHAHAHATTTTTTT! Of course he is!!!! :shocked:

I can't understand why none of them like him. About one friend out of the 15 who were there liked him. I felt like such a loner. LOL. Restore my faith and tell me how much you all love him?!

Hot piccies of him would be appreciated. Help me prove how lovely he is! :blink:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't understand why none of them like him. About one friend out of the 15 who were there liked him. I felt like such a loner. LOL. Restore my faith and tell me how much you all love him?!

Hot piccies of him would be appreciated. Help me prove how lovely he is! :blink:

same suitation, none of one i can convert , my fd said she's completely emotionless towards him :mf_rosetinted:

so u've got the right place :biggrin2:

Luckily my bff feels the same way as me but she doesn't go to my college any more so i texted her about it. and then she texted me back in the middle of my bio test. I forgot to put my phone on silent and I have this really dumb notification thing. SO embarassed. :blush-anim-cl:

579457.jpg

Oh...nevermind those opinions...

Mika IS adorable! And hot! And ours! :roftl: They don't like him? Good...more for us! :naughty:

OMG. Cute photo! Aaaaaaah. i am sooooooo gonna stick that in my folder and shove that in their faces. *ahem*

Yes more for us. Wahey!!! XD

And yes. they have bad taste!!! GRR :)

(Really sorry if this is in the wrong place, i will totally move/delete it if it is! :) )

I was at school today in our common room and we were talking about how we think the irish guy from Bend it like Beckham is really fit. And then i chimed in with how hot Mika is and how brill his music is and everyone was like. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hi! You know-some of my friends told me the same..:shocked: But I know that they have no taste and Mika is the best:thumb_yello: So don't worry-we all here know that Mika is soooooooo hot :mf_lustslow:

I get you completely.

we were watching happy ending on youtube at my friends house and she was like "ew, he's ugly"

and I was literally shocked

IS SHE BLIND??

haha... anyway

she has no taste.

Mika is cute, has style and the most amazing looks ever

she likes that guy from stormbreaker

whatever.

I made my friends like mika! They didn't really at first but i kept talking about how great he was and now they like him:biggrin2:

But all the boys are always like: Ooh he's gay.. And when a mika song comes on they're like: ooh I hate this song just too annoy me.. But when i played lollipop on my phone they were like: oh that's lollipop, that song is old! which kinda surprised me cause it's never on the radio.. They must have listened to it.. else they wouldn't know it right?! I bet that secretly they loveee mika!:thumb_yello: I mean, how can you NOT love him?!:blink:

I get you completely.

we were watching happy ending on youtube at my friends house and she was like "ew, he's ugly"

and I was literally shocked

IS SHE BLIND??

haha... anyway

she has no taste.

Mika is cute, has style and the most amazing looks ever

she likes that guy from stormbreaker

whatever.

I know, I was totally shocked, I just couldn't understand. :( AND yes, that guy from stormbreaker!?!?!? Pffffft. Nothing in comparison with Mika!!!!!

Yay for all of us loving Mika! You have all cheered me up wonderfully. We are one big mika loving happy family! XD :wub2:

Ok Lol, i'll be quiet now.:wink2:

I can honestley say,in my 29 years on this earth,i have not ever saw a more beautiful :wub2: Handsome man :mf_lustslow: in my life.I LOVE MIKA :biggrin2:

I can honestley say,in my 29 years on this earth,i have not ever saw a more beautiful :wub2: Handsome man :mf_lustslow: in my life.I LOVE MIKA :biggrin2:

I knooooow. He is actually beautiful. It describes him perfectly. :wub2:

he's so gorgeous, but thats why life is so great - not everyone likes the same people.

Theres the one guy I find so beautiful but all of my friends think he is disgusting.....it doesn't bother me, I can tell theres more that meets the eye!

I think he is beautiful in so many ways...his music..all of him.

I spend every day spreading mika love.

Tonight it was 4 more people

and next week will be another 10 .

I am having MIKA nights at people's homes (friends)

They don't have to like Mika, as long as they like his music!

Once they start liking his music....... they will like him as well :biggrin2:

They don't have to like Mika, as long as they like his music!

Once they start liking his music....... they will like him as well :biggrin2:

A lot of them don't even like his music. I was really surprised. Oh well. Ho hum. We love him and thats all that counts! :naughty:

A lot of them don't even like his music. I was really surprised. Oh well. Ho hum. We love him and thats all that counts! :naughty:

:thumb_yello: And if they say something negative, reply with Mika's line: 'You only want what everybody else says you should want!' :glasses2: