CANCELLED: Mika @ V Festival Melbourne Australia April 5 2008

Blue Sky

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Nikjass ..... another time ..... :wub2:

Yeah... hope to watch him live with the aussie bunch someday...Well at least he'll be recording the next album, which is great.. been waiting for so long for it.. hope he records all my fav unreleased songs that I always feel guilty listening to...:thumb_yello:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I finally sold my ticket. :yay:...for $100. Mika, you owe me $40. I accept PayPal. Please send payment within two business days. :mf_rosetinted:

He owes me money too.. about $45... I also accept PayPal... and you owe me $16 for the Syd one... :tears:

But at least I'm still going to Melbourne... in a couple of weeks! Yayness!

I'm glad you both got at least some money back....I wrote mine off as a bad loss...and a lesson never to trust Men again:naughty:

I finally sold my ticket. :yay:

...for $100. Mika, you owe me $40. I accept PayPal. Please send payment within two business days. :mf_rosetinted:

Give John (the tour manager the receipt). That's what Kata did when she bought donuts for everyone in the (Hammersmith?) queue. This sort of answers the the importance of "donuts" in the Appleman thread. John gave Kata the money (change?) from his pockets. Kata was pleasantly surprised because it was only meant as a joke. She is now pretty much enamoured with John. :wub2:

Give John (the tour manager the receipt). That's what Kata did when she bought donuts for everyone in the (Hammersmith?) queue. This sort of answers the the importance of "donuts" in the Appleman thread. John gave Kata the money (change?) from his pockets. Kata was pleasantly surprised because it was only meant as a joke. She is now pretty much enamoured with John. :wub2:

I think John's really sweet. I'm looking forward to meeting him. :biggrin2:

The joys of internet shopping where there are no receipts.

Wow, that was really nice of him. Especially since it was only meant as a joke anyway. I can see where the Apple love of donuts stems from now.

WOAH !! I was just searching for a pic. of John ... when Mika received my necklace ...... he looked blown away ( & funny) .... pppfffttt ..... seems to have 'disappeared' ..... Unknown-1.png

How could this happen ??? not in my MFC file ... OR P/bucket .... :sneaky2:

WOAH !! I was just searching for a pic. of John ... when Mika received my necklace ...... he looked blown away ( & funny) .... pppfffttt ..... seems to have 'disappeared' ..... Unknown-1.png

How could this happen ??? not in my MFC file ... OR P/bucket .... :sneaky2:

Will see if I have it

I finally sold my ticket. :yay:

...for $100. Mika, you owe me $40. I accept PayPal. Please send payment within two business days. :mf_rosetinted:

What if he doesn't? will you leave him a bad feedback? ;p

I already have, I've left bad feedback all over the MFC badmouthing his cancellations. :naughty:

Maybe we should dredge up The Big Chill thread. I did quite a lot of whining and badmouthing in there myself I think. :naughty:

Maybe we should dredge up The Big Chill thread. I did quite a lot of whining and badmouthing in there myself I think. :naughty:

I think your whining skills may have become rusty, you might need the practice. We don't want some 24 year old mop beating us at the game. :naughty: