CANCELLED: Mika @ V Festival Melbourne Australia April 5 2008

Blue Sky

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I already have, I've left bad feedback all over the MFC badmouthing his cancellations. :naughty:

As have numerous others!

I foolishly behaved as an uber-fan and bought pre-sale tix. If I had waited the normal-fan amount of time, like a week or two after tickets went on sale, I would not have fallen into this expensive hole. Mika cancelled pretty much as soon as the tickets came out. He should have known his uber-fans better than that. WE are not ones to sit around.:sneaky2:

My total loss, by the time you include ebay and paypal fees on the resale of 3 tickets at less than face value, came to $93.80. I look forward to some very expensive donuts in Tokyo next time John.

No, in fact at that price, I deserve free entry to the show, VIP backstage pass, and dinner.:naughty:

I'm glad you both got at least some money back....I wrote mine off as a bad loss...and a lesson never to trust Men again:naughty:

Meh... gotta trust some men... not all of them are twats...

Half-Lebanese men most especially. :mf_rosetinted:

You know that very well too...

Give John (the tour manager the receipt). That's what Kata did when she bought donuts for everyone in the (Hammersmith?) queue. This sort of answers the the importance of "donuts" in the Appleman thread. John gave Kata the money (change?) from his pockets. Kata was pleasantly surprised because it was only meant as a joke. She is now pretty much enamoured with John. :wub2:

You're kidding! Really?

Wow, I never thought that would work...

Maybe we should dredge up The Big Chill thread. I did quite a lot of whining and badmouthing in there myself I think. :naughty:

Hehe... I'm sure you can get a few Aussies in there to whinge... we might even learn a few new tricks!:naughty:

As have numerous others!

I foolishly behaved as an uber-fan and bought pre-sale tix. If I had waited the normal-fan amount of time, like a week or two after tickets went on sale, I would not have fallen into this expensive hole. Mika cancelled pretty much as soon as the tickets came out. He should have known his uber-fans better than that. WE are not ones to sit around.:sneaky2:

My total loss, by the time you include ebay and paypal fees on the resale of 3 tickets at less than face value, came to $93.80. I look forward to some very expensive donuts in Tokyo next time John.

No, in fact at that price, I deserve free entry to the show, VIP backstage pass, and dinner.:naughty:

Hmmmm.. I don't see why not...

As have numerous others!

....and breakfast perhaps:wink2: