hey eveyerone!

Guest Happy-Ending-Angel

Guest Happy-Ending-Angel

hey everyone! :biggrin2: i decided to join this site since my sister joined it (btw her name is Emz-Mika-Luva) im not as a big fan as she is im more here to meet new people. i like mika more as a musican not like my sister does....... i heard of mika on video hits the same time as my sister but she got obsessed with him and well lol i didnt lol anyways HELLO PEOPLE!!!!:wink2::thumb_yello:

CIO!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey thanx for welcomeing me!! lol:biggrin2:

No problems...

I just checked your age, and remembered that there are a few girls around your age... Mika4Life13 (I'm guessing... she won't tell anyone how old she is), phunkygal, and a few others... actually, there are a lot of younger members around so I'm sure you'll meet heaps of people!

Hello Happy-Ending-Angel,

I love your username! :biggrin2:

Welcome to the MFC forum!

Just in case you don't know, there are a bunch of aussies here on the forum... you can find us in the Aussie thread most of the time: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10346. We'd love it if you would come and say hi to us... We'd love to get to know you (and your sister) a bit better.

Also, if you ever have any questions or need any help, please contact me at any time.

Have fun!! :biggrin2: