Perez Has Just Announced Mika is Touring Canada and the States

Valelia

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he's kind of a weirdo though :naughty: one time (sorry i love telling this little story) we had our friend over and we were walking downstairs to get a snack and apparently my dad was shutting down his computer which has this forest theme to it so it'll howl whenever it does that so obviousely he had to howl with it :roftl: so my friend was halfways down the stairs and has that 'WTF?!' face on because our dad is just howling randomly downstairs

it was probably the best day of my life :lmfao:

:lmao: :lmao:

I love your dad! I want to meet him!:roftl:

are you serious?! :blink: he's done how many europe concerts in the last 3 months?!?! :roftl:

I agree... You have to share the Mika love!

I bet you anything Mika would purposely leave V-day free because he doesn't want to be molested at gigs. :roftl: Us Americans are psychotic sometimes. :roftl:

Ahem... Yes, you are... :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for mentioning it!

Megan and I were brainstorming, I'll PM you with what we came up with. :wink2:

I can't believe you two are in your twenties..you look so young!

Oh yeah. We do look young don't we. And we think we look older in that pic.:roftl: We were born on July 20th 1986 just a couple of years after Mika was born.:punk: We get that (you don't look it) all the time. Some people think were like 16 and we're like yeah like 5 years ago. Last year we visited Chicago and we rode a double decker bus and we got in for a childs ticket and the ticket was for 3-13 year olds!!!!:shocked: My aunt and cousin thought it was hilarious because they saved a buck and me and my sister were just in a fury.:sneaky2: I bet if we walked in a bar and ordered a drink the bartender would think we had fake id's. We graduated high school in 2004 and just have been keeping up with college.

So yeah just pm me when all this is going to get started because we'll make the best Valentine's Day card ever!!!:punk:

Love Love:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

Megan and Haley

yaayy perez! yay mika!!

I love you both! Perez i love you! and mika i love yoU!

i'm so excited ahh! i cant believe it!!!!!! :mf_boff:

thanks for posting!

♥♥

I had never heard of Perez before joining here. Then I started reading his name, but still didn't know anything else. But I watched the video and... Oh... isn't he just so sweet, and such a fan of Mika!!

Go Perez! We love you, almost as much as we love Mika!

Love today, from Marilyn

You all should see the videos of my dad on facebook.

:roftl:

i would DEFINITELY go see if i knew how facebook worked :naughty: my dad got a myspace lol he never uses it he just wanted to figure out where i was spending all my time

i don't think he realizes that i'm on mikafanclub a LOT more than myspace :blush-anim-cl:

Ahem... Yes, you are... :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:

i would DEFINITELY go see if i knew how facebook worked :naughty: my dad got a myspace lol he never uses it he just wanted to figure out where i was spending all my time

i don't think he realizes that i'm on mikafanclub a LOT more than myspace :blush-anim-cl:

I would die if my dad got a MySpace. :blink:

I would die if my dad got a MySpace. :blink:

i've decided to just deal with my dad's odd nature :naughty: i asked him if he was going to try and become friends with all my friends LOL he said that he didn't want to look like a pedophile so he's just friends with me and my sisters :biggrin2:

So are we sure he's hitting the States in Feb or is this just high hopes on our part?

pretty much hiiiiigh hopes :bleh:

i think it's true.. mika's said it 2 times and perez has said it.. if he's lieing i'm going over to europe and kicking his little behind :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

lol okay, thanks! I guess Feb would be great because that's not too far off, but it's also gonna be freaking cold here at the time too! Gah. :S

i'm definitely not looking forward to standing in line in the cold :bleh: are you going to dress up for the concert if he comes to chicago again?

I'd almost rather it be cold, even though that means freezing to death before the gig. In June, I got there 3.5 hours early and by 7:00 I was sweating like crazy. Then, inside, I thought I was going to pass out from the combination of it being naturally hot and the body heat. I think I'm just going to not bring a jacket, freeze it out outside, and then once I get inside, the heat will feel good. :naughty:

Megan, I definitely want to dress up! I am not sure what I will wear though. I know I want to wear the same braces I wore last time to try to get Mika to sign them. :D

Our winters here are bitterly cold, so waiting in line will not be fun at all. I'd rather be hot and uncomfortable in line than cold and hurting from the cold. But then again, it's for Mika so I guess the sacrifice will be worth it. ;)

Megan, I definitely want to dress up! I am not sure what I will wear though. I know I want to wear the same braces I wore last time to try to get Mika to sign them. :D

Our winters here are bitterly cold, so waiting in line will not be fun at all. I'd rather be hot and uncomfortable in line than cold and hurting from the cold. But then again, it's for Mika so I guess the sacrifice will be worth it. ;)

my sister and i are going to dress up as little red riding hood and the big bad wolf :naughty: i was going to dress up as a peacock :bleh: but my sister felt all left out so i have to dress up as that instead :thumbdown:

as long as i see mika it'll all be worth it :wub2:

My sister and cousing made my dad a myspace! :roftl:

All the information is false. I feel bad...they made him seem gay. It's hilarious!

My sister and cousin made my dad a myspace! :roftl:

All the information is false. I feel bad...they made him seem gay. It's hilarious!

i think my dad would find out if someone tried to make him a myspace..

he knows all :naughty:

did you start the thread yet?

i think my dad would find out if someone tried to make him a myspace..

he knows all :naughty:

did you start the thread yet?

My dad doesn't use the computer. He's computer illiterate. :naughty:

Not yet. xD

I think I'll open it to other suggestions and ideas, in case someone thinks of something better.

My dad doesn't use the computer. He's computer illiterate. :naughty:

Not yet. xD

I think I'll open it to other suggestions and ideas, in case someone thinks of something better.

my dad's the complete opposite :bleh: he's an electronic nerd he figured out how to make his voice his ringtone so whenever i call him it's his voice saying 'megan is calling' and of coure he says it like a robot :lmfao:

and here we are tlaking of our families.. again! :roftl:

i think you should make a thread that's 'valentine project' or something and say the main idea and then also put 'if you have any suggestions say them so we can make this the best project it can be' or something like that :bleh:

i'm getting impatient......:naughty: