VOTE Grace Kelly for "UK Record Of The Year 2007"

Showtunes17

I don't know if this has been said.. and since there's 20 pages to read through I think I'll just write it anyway!

(This is if you have voted already..)

If you are using Internet Explorer then click on::

TOOLS ~ INTERNET OPTIONS ~ PRIVACY (tab)

Click on [sITES] then scroll down till you find roty.tv and then RIGHT click on it and select[bLOCK]

With Firefox you go to OPTIONS/PREFERENCES ~ PRIVACY tab

I'm not sure if it's in [Exceptions] or [show Cookies] but from there I'm sure it should be much the same idea..

This way you can vote by clicking the back button on the bottom of the results screen and going back and forth.. It's what I'm doing...:thumb_yello:

just a little tech-talk from your friendly local MFC nerd:naughty:

NOW GO VOTE!!!!!!!

Tried this - but it didn't work for me. Even re-started my computer to see if that would help - but not to worry, will carry on just going back every 5 minutes or so!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I post I vote - as its linked through my signature.

I vote every few minutes, as even closing the window, and then

going back to vote again, it keeps catching me :sneaky2:

thats strange, i have to open a new window to be able to vote

i have to open a new window too, i use ppl sigs thoughout the day.. actually wendi i think i have used yours the most:thumb_yello:

i voted around 100 times yesterday!!!

we really need to get it in2 more ppls sigs because its the easiest way to vote!!!

:roftl: :roftl:

Just looked on the Take That forum voting thread - Freddie I can't believe you posted on there!!!!!!! :naughty:

Now they know we are 'onto' it here at MFC, they'll vote even more! What have you done?!?!:shocked:

Only kidding - anything to stop Leona winning, I see what your purpose was :thumb_yello:

Just looked on the Take That forum voting thread - Freddie I can't believe you posted on there!!!!!!! :naughty:

Now they know we are 'onto' it here at MFC, they'll vote even more! What have you done?!?!:shocked:

Only kidding - anything to stop Leona winning, I see what your purpose was :thumb_yello:

:shocked: OMG freddie u never, if mika loses this its all your fault:roftl:

OMG the pressure is on u now, u have to vote more than anyone else!!!

Tactics :roftl::naughty: