VOTE Grace Kelly for "UK Record Of The Year 2007"

Showtunes17

Seriously: who do we want to win this contest?

This one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF84pIhP5UM

Or maybe this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Q7HBvM4lM

Or maybe this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzA0nG_PurQ

Listen to them, and then make the right choice!

Quoting myself to bump:blush-anim-cl:

PLEASE

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: Does anyone else wish they would change the design and layout of that roty page, just so we have something different to look at all day??

And having Leona first on the list is subliminally unfair..they should change the order around every so often.

:naughty: Does anyone else wish they would change the design and layout of that roty page, just so we have something different to look at all day??

And having Leona first on the list is subliminally unfair..they should change the order around every so often.

haha yeah, i even know where to put my mouse so when i scroll down it is above mika's checkbox

Guys, I'm just thinking.... What will happen if we divide our votes between Mika and Timbaland? The whole pool will become smaller, so the differences between the top 3 will get smaller either... So, if we vote 4x for Mika, and the 5th time for Timbaland, it should make more sense than voting for Mika 5 times... Or am I wrong...?

Guys, I'm just thinking.... What will happen if we divide our votes between Mika and Timbaland? The whole pool will become smaller, so the differences between the top 3 will get smaller either... So, if we vote 4x for Mika, and the 5th time for Timbaland, it should make more sense than voting for Mika 5 times... Or am I wrong...?

You're thinking the way I was:thumb_yello: We could give it a try. We have to keep an eye on the Umbrella-girl: she is creeping up slowly but steadily...:thumbdown:

I was trying to think out the tactical voting thing too.

But as Maths isn't my strong point I wasn't sure how it works ,but what you say makes sense.

So, worth a try if things get really desperate! And we mustn't underestimate the threat from Rihanna now (I think her fans are onto this poll, at last...:boxed: ).

I don't understand why it's stayed the same for ages now. By the way, I'm really excited because i'll be seeing Mika at last on Feb 28th in Brixton. Alan and I have booked to stay at The Comfort Inn. It's only ten minutes away from the venue, and the travel agent loves Mika, so I told her about our club!

Love today, from Marilyn