VOTE Grace Kelly for "UK Record Of The Year 2007"

Showtunes17

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think this poll is a bit fake the top 3 never change:boxed:

maybe coz by now the statistics are adjusted in a quite fixed way..dunno how to explain, like you have a bin of water with the same amount of liquid inside, no matter how you shake it:blink:

I think we can stop go mad bout it and concentrate our efforts the last days:thumb_yello:

im not voting as much as i was cos its all a bit off a fix, if ppl where voting as much as they say then the top postion would change several times and it hasnt for over a week now. Plus mika isnt actually bothered so niether am i...... but ill still vote every day not like crazy thou for hours like i was:thumb_yello:

Yeah I'm with you on this Tia. I'm still voting - I haven't binned this completely - but only voting moderately and I'm not losing sleep over it now (I was before...how sad!!!!!:naughty: ).*

btw Freddie it was me who said Mika Didn't Care - he was very "I Don't Care" about all this stuff on Jo Whiley yesterday, not this poll specifically, but this kind of thing.

He is probably just pretending though and actually voting for himself 200 times a day on this like us lot :naughty:

* I reserve the right to have a last minute mad voting frenzy on Dec 16

The Plain White Ts fans have come out of the woodwork I see :bleh:

Well I 'm not complaining, it seems to be working in our favour.

yeah its all gone a bit weird now, mayb we will have alot of movement over the next couple off days as we havent long now!! very close, i do still vote but 1 day i spent 5hours and its gutting when it doesnt move:boxed:

yeah its all gone a bit weird now, mayb we will have alot of movement over the next couple off days as we havent long now!! very close, i do still vote but 1 day i spent 5hours and its gutting when it doesnt move:boxed:

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!! :boxed:

I will be able to do a big last minute voting burst on Saturday night, if it's still really touch and go. I know I said I'd given up, but you shouldn't take any notice of me :roftl: I'm all talk!

I will be able to do a big last minute voting burst on Saturday night, if it's still really touch and go. I know I said I'd given up, but you shouldn't take any notice of me :roftl: I'm all talk!

i think we just need to see him move upwards to get us interested again, i have done sooo much voting on this, something happening would b nice:biggrin2: i actually can see "plain white T's" blasting past every1 and suprising us all:blink:

i think we just need to see him move upwards to get us interested again, i have done sooo much voting on this, something happening would b nice:biggrin2: i actually can see "plain white T's" blasting past every1 and suprising us all:blink:

I'm off to lurk on the TTAP (Take That) forum to see what they are saying :naughty: See if they are still underestimating Mika!