Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think mika should be giving US gifts not the other way around i mean we did buy his crummy cd!:sneaky2: (not crummy mika i love you.)

I agree! :naughty: Not that he asked for a box full of valentine's from his stalkers... :roftl:

LOL @ Megan's meanie face.... :)

It's the cruelest thing I could think of. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I guess we do... I'm just sitting here on tenterhooks..... hoping he's gonna like our little prezzie....:blush-anim-cl::wub2::mf_lustslow:

I hope so.....I am sure he will......:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

its very very special..its beautiful Joan, you did a lovely job of it.

will keep an ear and eye out for messages .hehe:wink2: :wink2:

I hope so.....I am sure he will......:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

its very very special..its beautiful Joan, you did a lovely job of it.

will keep an ear and eye out for messages .hehe:wink2: :wink2:

hey guys...I heard the package was delivered, but theres no pics of the package or anything? sorry....for asking

hey guys...I heard the package was delivered, but theres no pics of the package or anything? sorry....for asking

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

now I won't cry into a puddle

not yet anyway........

***awaiting messages of sorts****

Do you mean pictures of the box itself or pictures of it being handed over to Mika? Because there are pictures of the box earlier in this thread.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

now I won't cry into a puddle

not yet anyway........

***awaiting messages of sorts****

Why are you getting so upset? We really don't know anything yet... Hang on...

Do you mean pictures of the box itself or pictures of it being handed over to Mika? Because there are pictures of the box earlier in this thread.

Why are you getting so upset? We really don't know anything yet... Hang on...

its ok....Norwalk was teasing me! hehehe ! I am not upset! :P

Ceci...where did you hear that?!

And there's pictures posted a few pages back, I'll find out the numbers for you.:thumb_yello:

EDIT:

Updated the first page, check and see.:wink2:

Wow Finkster. We looked on the first page and THANKS for putting our names down as helpers. It was nice to contribute. That was very sweet of you!

We hope he got it and we hear some more news soon.

Yes, and thank you Jess, for the honorable mention - makes me feel ultra-special!!

We sure noticed the pic in our sig Joan. We still are like this :mf_lustslow: when we see that. Just to know that we were there in Chicago when that pic was taken.:blush-anim-cl::wub2: Thanks again.

I know the history for that pic - and it is a CLASSIC! Reminds me of another major classic - Fred Astaire in "Singin' In The Rain"!!!! Absolutely legendary.... YOU DONE GOOD, GIRLS!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello::punk::thumb_yello:

Hi all!!!!! sorry it took me this long to post.... Ok, first off, the concet was fab!!! OMG third row centre, I was in heaven! BUT we didn't get to meet him :thumbdown: Basically, Shahd (BilyBrown) and I were there all day, and by the evening we were getting concerned cos we didn't want the box to get damaged during the concert. John had been out earlier but we wanted to wait for Mika....but by like 5pm they were doing the sound check so we thought he must be inside....so we went to the artist entrance and we asked the security guy if we could give it to John....so he said "wait a second I'll go in and ask him" so after a minute he came out and he said, "yeah any presents for Mika, John tol me to take them upstairs to him".......so that's the best we could do!! I' sorry we didn't get to meet him or record givng it to him but there was no chance......I'm sure he got it though. We knew there would be no point in waiting afterwards because they were having a champagne reception afterthe show so he wouldn't be out for hours.....so that's it......disappointingI know, but lke I say, I'm sure he got it.

Hi all!!!!! sorry it took me this long to post.... Ok, first off, the concet was fab!!! OMG third row centre, I was in heaven! BUT we didn't get to meet him :thumbdown: Basically, Shahd (BilyBrown) and I were there all day, and by the evening we were getting concerned cos we didn't want the box to get damaged during the concert. John had been out earlier but we wanted to wait for Mika....but by like 5pm they were doing the sound check so we thought he must be inside....so we went to the artist entrance and we asked the security guy if we could give it to John....so he said "wait a second I'll go in and ask him" so after a minute he came out and he said, "yeah any presents for Mika, John tol me to take them upstairs to him".......so that's the best we could do!! I' sorry we didn't get to meet him or record givng it to him but there was no chance......I'm sure he got it though. We knew there would be no point in waiting afterwards because they were having a champagne reception afterthe show so he wouldn't be out for hours.....so that's it......disappointingI know, but lke I say, I'm sure he got it.

dont be disappointed! you delivered it safe and sound and thats all that matters. I'm sure Mika loves it!

Disappointing?? :shocked:

Not at all! We're glad he received it! :thumb_yello:

Thank you! :wub2: