The Oldlings Thread (Part 7)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Wendy :thumb_yello: Unfortunately the clips of the performance will not play:thumbdown: . I'll try again later.

Sorry to hear you're still having troubles...:boxed:

Thats ok - now my bark is definitely worse than my bite!!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

I think this is the first time I have ever been on and NONE of my buddies are on!

That blooming hotel has now gone up to £75 per night! I KNOW we should have booked it straight away and I KNOW £49 for three was a brilliant price..I just didn't have £100 to spare...but how i regret it now!

I think this is the first time I have ever been on and NONE of my buddies are on!

That blooming hotel has now gone up to £75 per night! I KNOW we should have booked it straight away and I KNOW £49 for three was a brilliant price..I just didn't have £100 to spare...but how i regret it now!

I'm here....don't I count:shocked:

hi U2!!

not very in the whole mika affair now...been away and today busy with christmas tree and decorations...so WHAT happened last night?

cannot catch up now...please, some hints!

Hi Robi. It was awful..in my opinion. Mika wasn't fit to perform..it was a huge stage..no Martin...Sarah was dressed very strangely and was playing guitar..Mika sang Relax with no high notes...and looked dreadful

Robi..are you able to get reasonably priced flights for Feb?

oh

i checked easyjet just once...have to do it again.

i must convince myself i AM going for real, so maybe i'll take all the issue more seriously!

actually, RL is getting in the way so heavily in december...i have to stop and think about MYSELF a bit

Yes December tends to be like that doesn' it. i can't imagine that I will be on here much later in the month. But when Mika dates come up we are go into madness mode until we have everything sorted don't we! I would be a lot happier if I had tickets for 25th!

Yes December tends to be like that doesn' it. i can't imagine that I will be on here much later in the month. But when Mika dates come up we are go into madness mode until we have everything sorted don't we! I would be a lot happier if I had tickets for 25th!

but

i read somewhere in the past days that you can buy them on the web...just day dreaming? :blink:

or maybe it was about the 28th....

oldling moment! :naughty:

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Just typed long message and lost it there .... i hate that !:thumbdown:

Oh well .. a quick hi from me , very busy weekend so not much MFC:blink:

Catching up .. any news ? Thanks for messages Wendi re rooms, much appreciated, Robi :blink: too :thumb_yello:

See vids posted by Wendi , will try to watch, also want to see Sound from yesterday ..did anyone see that :thumb_yello: ? Was Brighton preformance ..wonder if we'll see any MFC !

Hope you guys all ok and plans coming along for London !

Anyone going on 28th ?:roftl:

Must post before i loose this !

off to write Crimbo cards !!

cath up later on:thumb_yello:

Hi Vicky! Glad you have had a good weekend. How is your husband now? Hope he is getting on ok. No I can't got to the 28th unfortunatly.

Yes I saw Sound..it was quite brief and there were very few audience shots unfortunatly..it was basically just a piece on the animal costumes. Mika was clearly wearing Sivans necklace though!!!