The Oldlings Thread (Part 7)!!!

dcdeb

That's what we are going to call her too- Mika. DH said he was fine with it and just name her already! Besides, Mika IS a girl's name in Japan and we did live there once. Her registered name will be Istari's Love Love Me. Istari is her kennel name and if we can fit it in, we will add ours to it as well to be Istari's Love Love Me at Tuaboo.

I daer not tell my husband! He was so interested to hear what it was going to be called..but I don't think I dare tell him now!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She roo roo's us to give her attention as if she is saying love love me, pay attention to me.

I finally got around to listening to Diana's downloads this morning. I tried the BBC site stream but it kept closing down on me. I am absolutely LOVEING his cover of Teardrops! I didn't care for it on the first listen but I keep listening to it now.

That's what we are going to call her too- Mika. DH said he was fine with it and just name her already! Besides, Mika IS a girl's name in Japan and we did live there once. Her registered name will be Istari's Love Love Me. Istari is her kennel name and if we can fit it in, we will add ours to it as well to be Istari's Love Love Me at Tuaboo.

oh

very very smart dog!

Hey all!! I have been busy with RL for ages, so I haven't been on for ages....how's everyone? What have I missed?

X

ha!

another one to direct to the links on front page re. mika at Jo whiley live lounge on bbc1!!! :thumb_yello:

hi sarah! :thumb_yello:

i'm curious...

what happened in yours?

any news from leigh?

Just busy busy with RL. Have tried to wean myself off the whole Mika thing, as I felt I was getting out of control....:blink:

Went to see Take That who were AMAZING and persuaded me that there is musical life outside Mika!

Hey all!! I have been busy with RL for ages, so I haven't been on for ages....how's everyone? What have I missed?

X

Hiya! Great to see you! Thank you for the Christmas card! lovely surprise!

Just busy busy with RL. Have tried to wean myself off the whole Mika thing, as I felt I was getting out of control....:blink:

Went to see Take That who were AMAZING and persuaded me that there is musical life outside Mika!

of course there is, but not with TT! :thumbdown:

sorry GITB, i don't like boy bands....

Take That seem to be having a fantastic tour...much better than the Spice girls...surprise surprise!

of course there is, but not with TT! :thumbdown:

sorry GITB, i don't like boy bands....

Bless them, they can hardly be considered a boy band anymore! :naughty:

And the audience was full of olding women!!!!

I first saw them in around 1994 when they were younger and more agile (mind you, so was I - I had a really sore hip after this concert!!!)

Take That seem to be having a fantastic tour...much better than the Spice girls...surprise surprise!

I think I said to you already Kath, that at one point they walked through the audience with NO security and were jumped on by old women left, right and centre. Can you imagine Mika doing that? He'd break!:naughty:

Hi Robi & GITB :biggrin2: I saw TT last year when they did their comeback tour in the days BM. They were fab. I wanted to see them again this year, but I couldn't affor it - Mika took all my money:naughty:

Yes, TT are not a cheap date. £42 a ticket! :shocked: But worth it. I'd really recommend them - a BIG expensive show! And Gary! :mf_lustslow: Wow! He's aging well!

Bless them, they can hardly be considered a boy band anymore! :naughty:

And the audience was full of olding women!!!!

I first saw them in around 1994 when they were younger and more agile (mind you, so was I - I had a really sore hip after this concert!!!)

LOL! The morning after the Mika concert in Newcastle there was one Mika table at breakfast in the travelodge and two TT tables (they played Newcastle the same night.) The ladies on the TT tables were certainly 'of an age'...but then one would expect that! I think it is US that are the surprise....Old women that are fans of a 24 year old!

I think I said to you already Kath, that at one point they walked through the audience with NO security and were jumped on by old women left, right and centre. Can you imagine Mika doing that? He'd break!:naughty:

They did that when I saw them too. They also had a second stage that was lowered from the roof and settled about 6 feet in front of us :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Glasgow_07/

GITB, have you watched photobucket glasgow album?

there are loads of pics!

Yes, I bookmarked that ages ago. Good photos!! I had such an amazing time - am jealous of you all going to London. But, I'm going in January anyway with Leigh to see We Will Rock You and can't get away with going down again so soon after that.

They did that when I saw them too. They also had a second stage that was lowered from the roof and settled about 6 feet in front of us :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Ooooh! At this show they had a central stage as well as the main one and they had a walkway that lowered down from one to the other. Then Gary's piano came up through the floor. What did they do for Never Forget? It was FABULOUS!!!! With the screen and everything! Was it the same?