NEW DATE for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (3 december postponed show)

Yoppappop

It's pretty good acoustics-vise too. I've always been pretty impressed with the sound there.

I saw Rufus Wainwright there a couple of months ago and he managed to do a song without any microphones and the people right up at the top in the back managed to hear perfectly apparently. He said it's one of the best venues for acoustics in London. :thumb_yello:

Oh you saw him! :punk: I'm trying to get tics to his concert in Finland on April. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i asked rocky in december about the february mika gigs and what he wrote was:

"We will be on the hammersmith gig in febuary, but i dont think we are on the brixton date unfortunatly!"

but as he only mentioned the brixton date, not dates, maybe there's still hope for the 28th...

He wrote that?! :shocked:

Well, we'll see them at least once then! :punk:

I hope they'll confirm it soon. It has also been said that Yelle would be the support at this concert. I'd rather take Palladium!

oooh im really looking forward to this second time round! :biggrin2:

old tickets still valid, yes? not heard any news so i assume so.

Yes Caz they are still valid !!!

There was a thread about this a while ago !!!

He wrote that?! :shocked:

Well, we'll see them at least once then! :punk:

I hope they'll confirm it soon. It has also been said that Yelle would be the support at this concert. I'd rather take Palladium!

The first thing Rocky asked me in Groningen last Friday was if I was coming to Hammersmith. :naughty:

So it's confirmed by Palladium themselves that they will at least do the Hammersmith. Silly me forgot to ask about the other ones :doh: but I guess if they were scheduled for the 28th they might have told us (or maybe they are not allowed to confirm it yet? - that would be good :naughty:).

As far as I know Yelle is confirmed for the 26th anyway.

The first thing Rocky asked me in Groningen last Friday was if I was coming to Hammersmith. :naughty:

So it's confirmed by Palladium themselves that they will at least do the Hammersmith. Silly me forgot to ask about the other ones :doh: but I guess if they were scheduled for the 28th they might have told us (or maybe they are not allowed to confirm it yet? - that would be good :naughty:).

As far as I know Yelle is confirmed for the 26th anyway.

:annoyed_h4h::protest:

Yelle... I would rather see Alphabeat than her. They were good in Stockholm! :punk: But we're gonna see Palladium at least once. That's great! :thumb_yello:

Was Rocky sure about it though? I asked Fez about the Hammersmith gig and he assumed they will be there. They haven't put it on their MySpace page yet, so I'm a bit worried. :blink:

Was Rocky sure about it though? I asked Fez about the Hammersmith gig and he assumed they will be there. They haven't put it on their MySpace page yet, so I'm a bit worried. :blink:

Rocky seemed to be quite sure about it. But maybe it has to be confirmed by Mikas management indeed before they can announce it on their MySpace.

has anybody here ever used seatwave.com to buy tickets? or noe anything about it?

I have never actually heard of it, I tend to stick to ticketweb.co.uk, ticketmaster or if worst comes to worst seetickets (although I dont like seetickets)

Support is NOT Yelle but PALLADIUM. :glasses3:

It's now on their MySpace page. :thumb_yello:

It's great becouse we didn't have a chance to hear them yet!!! (We heard Yelle twice..)

And everyone ( well almost everyone ) said they are brilliant..

so we can't wait! :biggrin2: