new mika myspace message

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tnx!

Now I really feel stupid... I can see the previous blogs, but not the one that is posted at the beginning of this thread...?

That's because he didn't post it as a blog but as a bulletin. You have to have a myspace account and Mika as a friend to get it.:wink2:

I'm glad that he said "at home." That makes me feel better to know that he is at his own house and not in some hotel or a bus. Poor boy, I hope he feels better soon. I wonder what kind of virus they have? I think I'm getting sick, myself. My throat is feeling scratchy and I've got that ache behind my eyes like I'm getting a fever. Bleh.

I'm glad that he said "at home." That makes me feel better to know that he is at his own house and not in some hotel or a bus. Poor boy, I hope he feels better soon. I wonder what kind of virus they have? I think I'm getting sick, myself. My throat is feeling scratchy and I've got that ache behind my eyes like I'm getting a fever. Bleh.

i been in bed all day with bad throat aches pains fever then cold, i feel cruddy obviously something going around *passes mika a lozenge* LOL

xx

'I want to write to everybody that was intending on coming to shows tonight and tomorrow and stress how sorry I am have to postpone at such short notice. I know that a lot of you bought your tickets a long time ago and some of you have even traveled from other countries. I can only imagine how irritating it must feel. We have moved the shows to the 25th February at Hammersmith and 26th at Brixton Academy.

It's been an incredible few weeks and I want to thank everyone who came to support us. I'd rather be gigging than sitting at home ill but for now I have no choice.

I'll see you all again soon, that's for sure.

MIKA'

He's so sweet! :blush-anim-cl:

That's so considerate of him to write that message. I still feel horrible for all the MFCers that went, but I hope they were able to make the best of the situation.

Believe me, they did!:naughty:

We all went to a bar and had a massive "Mika party" singing to his songs which we requested to be played on the loudspeakers.

They also played the videos to Big Girl and Happy Ending in a big screen, to which we all sang and danced, and the 2 MFC girls (Jemma and Mikasgal) in the BG costumes put on a "special" show which was watched with a lot of interest by the "normal" customers of the bar.

It was tons of fun and I have a lot of it on video, but I will have to wait a day or so to upload it.

Not so sure what the rest of the bar thought about our mental health,LOL!

We had a great time though and even though Mika wasn't there, we still had a nice party in his name :roftl:

Believe me, they did!:naughty:

We all went to a bar and had a massive "Mika party" singing to his songs which we requested to be played on the loudspeakers.

They also played the videos to Big Girl and Happy Ending in a big screen, to which we all sang and danced, and the 2 MFC girls (Jemma and Mikasgal) in the BG costumes put on a "special" show which was watched with a lot of interest by the "normal" customers of the bar.

It was tons of fun and I have a lot of it on video, but I will have to wait a day or so to upload it.

Not so sure what the rest of the bar thought about our mental health,LOL!

We had a great time though and even though Mika wasn't there, we still had a nice party in his name :roftl:

awww:roftl:

:lmfao::lmfao:

i'm glad you guys were able to make the best out of it:thumb_yello:

that message is very kind of him.... i hope he get well soon and fans that have to go to that show understand and don´t be angry with him

I don't think anyone is angry with him. Based on reports, he looked clearly ill on Sunday and of course he has to look after his voice. We don't want him to lose it. He also made an apology that sounds sincere...

The only think he might consider it how far he stretches himself, because you only get ill so many times if you don't leave enough time to recuperate after working hard.... If you are healthy and not stressed, your body can fight those viruses...I think... It works for me, at least.:cool:

Hmm can you guys even imagine someone like Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera(just first two names, sorry if you're a fan no offence intended!) doing that, I mean actually writing it yourself. What a sweety:mf_lustslow: :wub2: GET BETTER SOON MIKA WE LOOOOVE YOU! :wub2:

Awww, that's really sweet of him. I understand that he feels bad for everyone (I know I would too), but his health is super important. At least he rescheduled the shows instead of just canceling, and you guys have so much to look forward to. You'll be seeing Mika all refreshed, giving 110%.