Mika @ Jo Whiley's House in the Live Lounge

Lollipop

I've not seen this posted already but (health permitting) Mika will be performing at Jo Whiley's house next Wednesday as part of the Live Lounge on tour week.

The reason he's at Jo Whiley's house and not his is because his house is being referbished so he is homeless!!

I just hope he's better for it.

XXXXXXXXXX

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not seen this posted already but (health permitting) Mika will be performing at Jo Whiley's house next Wednesday as part of the Live Lounge on tour week.

The reason he's at Jo Whiley's house and not his is because his house is being referbished so he is homeless!!

I just hope he's better for it.

XXXXXXXXXX

We knew that already!http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10385&highlight=mika+passenger :naughty:

:shocked: The whole house or just his flat? Poor guy... So where is he taking rest then, i wonder.

It never rains, but it pours! I thought he would be comfortable at home, wrapped up, watching Hollyoaks and Shameless, to take his mind off things! I do hope he is comfortable somewhere, otherwise, he can come to my house. I'll look after him!!

Love today, from Marilyn

Has anyone been listening to Jo this morning?

I just switched on and heard her said that she texted Mika and asked him to steal some food from his house to bring over to hers so I presume he's still doing it.

Has anyone been listening to Jo this morning?

I just switched on and heard her said that she texted Mika and asked him to steal some food from his house to bring over to hers so I presume he's still doing it.

yeah I was listening in this morning, someonbe should text Jo tomorrow saying that he likes chicken!! Remember as well its a week away and all he has to do is sing a few songs it won't be the same strain as doing a whole live show, so fingers crossed he should be oK!!!!!!!!!!

XXXXX

yeah I was listening in this morning, someonbe should text Jo tomorrow saying that he likes chicken!! Remember as well its a week away and all he has to do is sing a few songs it won't be the same strain as doing a whole live show, so fingers crossed he should be oK!!!!!!!!!!

XXXXX

Yeah, I just read that in the Radio2 gig thread.

I hadn't realised it was two seperate things!

I may well text her...... :fisch: