Boys kissing, the official thread

Diana

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okays... I thought I'd just spam this thread... I'm writing a slash fan fic...

Mika and Martin... I don't wanna get in touble for writing it in black...

It's not finished yet... If anyone's interested in reading, please PM me (if you want it in one go, just let me know and give me your email address too cause I'll send the whole story that way)...

Cheers! :thumb_yello:

I'm not a big fan of fanfics.. but I do like me some slash.. so put me on your list!

Now on to the pics (sorry if I posted these before, it's hard to stay focussed you know!)

ve972h.jpg

ve58cp.jpg

ve57o4.jpg

ve55hy.jpg

Very nice pics!

I've added you to the list... I'll PM each chapter if that's okay Diana.

That's fine. You can email it too though if you prefer that!

You have my email in your msn list. :naughty:

I miss watching QAF. was just thinking about it today, psychic twins we are here on MFC :mf_rosetinted:

I just started watching it :wub2: the first series are all on youtube...

write "Qaf 101" and you can watch it from beginning..,. the person who put it on youtube is called spiderxxx or something like this :blush-anim-cl:

I already watched the 101 - 106 :wub2:

This might be frowned upon, but I'm writing a slash fanfiction now. It's Mika/Alex turner after the Brits. *blushes* I just thought I'd tell you. When I finish and type it up I can PM it/PM a link if anyone wants to read. Or tell me if you want to read anything else I've done.

This might be frowned upon, but I'm writing a slash fanfiction now. It's Mika/Alex turner after the Brits. *blushes* I just thought I'd tell you. When I finish and type it up I can PM it/PM a link if anyone wants to read. Or tell me if you want to read anything else I've done.

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: I wanna read!

pm also me plis!:wub2:

poor Alexa:naughty: