Boys kissing, the official thread

Diana

Oh sweetie, don't worry! People sometimes think I'm gay because I know so many sterotypical "gay" things. I fully support everything gay so people think I am gay. And it doesn't help that I don't date. So I don't care what others think about me. :giveup:lol! I just don't understand how people can be so closed minded. I'm watching Brokeback Mountain now. Jeez I miss Heath Ledger. He was such a beautiful person.

Aww. well thank you for supporting us fabulous people. haha

And people... see, i dont think people really THINK about what they do or say. Like, they just blurt it out. And blurting out hate isn't a good thing. :thumbdown:

Im actually going to a remember heath ledger party. lol

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both?! :tears:

yes, sadly... i mean, i'd give anything for Van to be actually gay in real life but alas, they're actually just best friends. Like they are best friends in real life and so thats why its not really awkward for them. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

There you go:

olasucking1.jpg

It may not technically be kissing but I think it belongs here anyway

:naughty: I like this one hihi

I am about to finish another great work of slash It doesn't involve Mika though so I dunno if any of you are interested. It's Dan Hawkins/Ola Salo. I'm pissing myself laughing while writing it .. It comes with illustrations so I need to email the file, if you're interested please pm me your emailadress.

Not REAL illustrations btw before you start thinking stuff, just gig pictures of dubious facial expressions :naughty:

Pm you asap :thumb_yello:

Although my alltime favorite couple would be Brian Kinney and Justin Taylor

Britin6.jpg

OMG I'm sooooo in love with BRITIN every picture of them makes me melt !!!

Thank you :wub2:

you know something? I think im failing at being gay because ive never actually watched Queer as Folk. Like, ive never seen ONE episode....wow.. now i gotta go out and rent every season to catch up. haha

:shocked: You really should watch it !!!!

If you're interested I know an internetpage where you can watch it online but the quality kinda sucks that's why I bought the DVDs anyway but I've watched the last two seasons there because they're not available on DVD here yet ...

just pm me

any of you have watched Six Feet Under? I never did but...

Thanks to Dexter I became a fan of Michael C Hall, he's great...so I searched for videos of Six feet under and I got...gratefully surprised. He's hot even playing a totally different gay character :naughty:

any of you have watched Six Feet Under? I never did but...

Thanks to Dexter I became a fan of Michael C Hall, he's great...so I searched for videos of Six feet under and I got...gratefully surprised. He's hot even playing a totally different gay character :naughty:

I am obsessed with Six Feet Under :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I am obsessed with Six Feet Under :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

There is a gay couple in six feet under? :shocked: I didn't know that...

My friend has the series on DVD and I asked him if we watch it and he said that he likes OC California more, so we watched OC.

And he is not even gay !

yes, sadly... i mean, i'd give anything for Van to be actually gay in real life but alas, they're actually just best friends. Like they are best friends in real life and so thats why its not really awkward for them. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

:shocked:...... :crybaby:

OMG I'm sooooo in love with BRITIN every picture of them makes me melt !!!

Thank you :wub2:

I know! They were just amazing together on that show! Was your favorite Justin or Brian?

*drool* Oh my have I found my new love ? I didn't know he was the one who singed back and gold , my god ! now this are my kinda guy !

He's gorgeous isn't he?

He's even prettier in real life.

Got an amazing ass.. :mf_rosetinted:

He's gorgeous isn't he?

I know ! I already google him , I downloded for free his single black and gold couple weeks ago but I didnt know he was that yummy . I want to marry him ! so tell me wich are his best songs, I love so far sick , 21st century life and black and gold of course

I know ! I already google him , I downloded for free his single black and gold couple weeks ago but I didnt know he was that yummy . I want to marry him ! so tell me wich are his best songs, I love so far sick , 21st century life and black and gold of course

A couple of weeks ago Sam was support act for Mika in Amsterdam.

I fell in love with his music (and indeed, his ass) right there!

Other songs of his that I really love are:

Too many questions

Pocket

Clingwrap

Cottonmouth

:mf_rosetinted:

He's gorgeous isn't he?

I second that !! and he wore Brian Lichtenberg trousers so tight :naughty:

I can't really remember the whole conversation I had with Mariposa at the gig but I remember that I said.

"he has something that Mika doesn't have... he's got a really great ass !!!" :roftl: and she was like :boxed: well yeah .. you're right :wink2:

A couple of weeks ago Sam was support act for Mika in Amsterdam.

I fell in love with his music (and indeed, his ass) right there!

Other songs of his that I really love are:

Too many questions

Pocket

Clingwrap

Cottonmouth

:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah his music is so different and discoish and his videos are all so very creative ! I dont think you understand how much I love him I mean this is the man I want to have his babies, beside Mika of course :wub2:

He is just my kinda guy I think Im gonna change my style a lil bit like his, I already started buying more Indie stuff tough , I own a pair of big glasses like him :D. Any other suggestions ?

Yeah his music is so different and discoish and his videos are all so very creative ! I dont think you understand how much I love him I mean this is the man I want to have his babies, beside Mika of course :wub2:

He is just my kinda guy I think Im gonna change my style a lil bit like his, I already started buying more Indie stuff tough , I own a pair of big glasses like him :D. Any other suggestions ?

Other suggestions song-wise or clothes-wise? :mf_rosetinted:

Sam is a hottie. I wonder what his boyfriend looks like, apparently they're both really into fashion and stuff.

Other suggestions song-wise or clothes-wise? :mf_rosetinted:

Sam is a hottie. I wonder what his boyfriend looks like, apparently they're both really into fashion and stuff.

clothes :) and yeah i read that interview , its a good one hehe

Well mister Sparro seems to like prints a lot.. Bright coloured hoodies with crazy prints.

Tight pants. :biggrin2:

80s style stuff. Yups.

yeah okay well i just bought bright colored stuff and hoddies and cool shoes too , I wish i was his body or something , he looks all so cute dressed !

Hahahahahahah I can't believe you come up with Jonne!! My Finnish friend has a flirt going on with him, I think she was gonna meet him at a bar in Tampere this very evening :naughty: but ssshhh that's top secret groupie info :blush-anim-cl: he really is extremely hot btw