Boys kissing, the official thread

Diana

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha!!

Must say, dont like emos. Although most guys who kiss for the hell of it are emos.... :blink:

For me it depends on their level of emoness. :naughty:

Tokio Hotel Bill emo = bad.

Panic at the disco Brendon Urie emo = good.

Not a big fan of emo boys meself =/

Only one guy i've liked liked has been emo, the others have been more greebo-ish xD

and the kissing, well guys can do what they want, but if 2 guys are kissing im not exactly going to run over and record it on my phone xD

wtf is with this thread? lol. Seems a bit wrong. Not in an anti-gay way just in a kinda I wouldn't want photos of women snogging each other everywhere so I dunno if it feels right to have blokes snogging everywhere either. Wee bit odd lol. I thought it was only guys that were into lesbians didn't realise there was a gay kissing following too :boxed:

wtf is with this thread? lol. Seems a bit wrong. Not in an anti-gay way just in a kinda I wouldn't want photos of women snogging each other everywhere so I dunno if it feels right to have blokes snogging everywhere either. Wee bit odd lol. I thought it was only guys that were into lesbians didn't realise there was a gay kissing following too :boxed:

I always say it takes all sorts....

Conventional sex is so stupid.... :wink2:

My new fave thread!

LOL!

:lmao:

This one day at school, two of my guy friends were like

trying to make it look like they was kissing?

It was right funny xD

people thought it was hot, i was too busy laughing :roftl:

It actually is hot though!!

My ex was bisexual. It was a lot of fun. :biggrin2:

Hmmm.

When i used to be a punk, i used to have a picture of Billie Joe from Green Day kissing Mike Dirnt in my school planner..... nobody thought it weird! We used to drool over it!!!

Well.. personally I don't see anything wrong with it.. but that was to be expected from me as I started this thread.

I checked with one of the mods and asked if it was ok to start this thread.

I was given permission.

Also, I don't see the difference between this thread and the mikagasmic thread or the 'insanily hot guys' one. We're essentially doing the same thing in both threads.. We objectify the persons in the pictures. That could be considered wrong in itself but if that was the case we should ban all "let's post pics and say how hot these people are" threads.

I'm personally more offended by Mika's happy trail than by a couple of guys snogging..

To each and to his own :mf_rosetinted:

Spice of Life baby!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

My friend was with his partner for 41 years - and they

often gave each other a kiss - and it was illegal for them

even to be together until the 90's!! :shocked:

That is so sweet! And so tragic....LOVE is LOVE :mf_lustslow: