MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

I started painting my Mikagasmic poster tonight! It still need a lot more color and glitter.

I'm uber excited for midway state and the finger pulse band seems pretty rockin. The worst part about early shows is the suspense for MIKA!! I can't wait!! sdkfhsdkfjh AHHHH!!! <333

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I started painting my Mikagasmic poster tonight! It still need a lot more color and glitter.

I'm uber excited for midway state and the finger pulse band seems pretty rockin. The worst part about early shows is the suspense for MIKA!! I can't wait!! sdkfhsdkfjh AHHHH!!! <333

MIKA would definetely remember the poster!!!

Hey Deb, ready to go, so!! I can`t wait to meet you in NYC!!:roftl: we are going to have fun!!

:yay: There you are, titty! I was wondering where you were hiding!

Can't wait either! :woot_jump:

o hahahaha the baby one! my favorite ones were the purple otters! hahah and i loved when bear went on the swing i thought it was so cool to have a swing in the house or when he sang to luna :roftl: :roftl:

Pop and Pip! Loved those guys -- and the little bear was Ojo, right?

Yes, I watched Bear in the Big Blue House -- by the time it

came out, my son was really moving on to other things (he was

Post-Playhouse Disney :wink2: ) but I couldn't resist that show --

loved the Bear Cha-Cha-Cha! :naughty: And sappy old mom

that I am, I got teary almost every time he sang with Luna!

Ahem. Back to Mika-related stuff...

Lucy, why are you sick? You're supposed to be watching out

for me this weekend! BTW, I've booked my hotel finally...

staying at the Hilton New York, across from MoMA.

Have you seen my countdown? It says ***4 DAYS*** until MIKA!

dcdeb

HOLLY, WHERE ARE YOU?

IT SEEMS LIKE IF YOU'RE GONE????

I feel like crap!!!!! Still very sick.

Holly said she's trying to avoid MFC cause it's making her extremely excited. hahah

Aww, oh no, sick! :sad: Feel better:huglove:

Holly said she's trying to avoid MFC cause it's making her extremely excited. hahah

Aww, oh no, sick! :sad: Feel better:huglove:

Good to finally hear an answer. I don't blame her. I recently read the reports of the people who went to the last night show and is making me so anxious!!!!

I actually ate a chicken soup for lunch today and beleive me; I feel much better. The fever is gone!!!!!!

Good to finally hear an answer. I don't blame her. I recently read the reports of the people who went to the last night show and is making me so anxious!!!!

I actually ate a chicken soup for lunch today and beleive me; I feel much better. The fever is gone!!!!!!

Ooh, guess what? I'm rooming with Holly and Alex this weekend! :yay:

Aww, that's great! We need you in good health for our show!:wink2:

chicken heals all :mf_rosetinted:

I called Terminal 5 today. There's a coat check, for anyone interested. I know we were mentionig it before. :)

And I must confess. Guys... I want to be Lollipop Girl so, so, bad it hurts. You have no idea... Read my post/links here. But OMG. I cannot even explain...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1093993&postcount=535

Edit: I don't know. I'm doubting it all now. I don't knowwwwww.

Ooh, guess what? I'm rooming with Holly and Alex this weekend! :yay:

Aww, that's great! We need you in good health for our show!:wink2:

You're going to have a blast with them!!!!!!

Lucky you!!!

When are u meeting them?

Has anyone heard anything from the recent shows?? I think well have some answers when he's doing his offish North American tour thingy. I wanna know what to expect but I also wanna be surprised but I also want mika to marry me after the show.

word is that no more sweet dreams and no more I want you back.

that news made me want to cry.:shocked:

by the way, you might not remember me, but I'm Erin, I see you and all your friends at every show if that clears up anything:bleh:

so looking forward to seeing you all again in 4 DAYS!!!:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Has anyone heard anything from the recent shows?? I think well have some answers when he's doing his offish North American tour thingy. I wanna know what to expect but I also wanna be surprised but I also want mika to marry me after the show.

is that allowed rachel?

like... jackies taking him to prom... can you marry him?

word is that no more sweet dreams and no more I want you back.

that news made me want to cry.:shocked:

by the way, you might not remember me, but I'm Erin, I see you and all your friends at every show if that clears up anything:bleh:

so looking forward to seeing you all again in 4 DAYS!!!:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Of course I remember you!!!!! I'm BEYOND excited to catch up with my MFCers!!! =D Doing anything Mika-special this time around? I just made myself a Mika poster