MIKA in Salt Lake City, UT -- In the Venue

dcdeb

I know. I never dreamed that I would be seeing him again so soon. LOL If I had known, I probably would have never gone to Glasgow. But, I will never regret Glasgow. I had such an amazing time.

I just checked the 10 day forecast. Right now, it's supposed to be clear on Friday....let's hope it stays that way. I was soaked before I ever got to see Mika the first time. Standing in the Q is no fun in rain.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You bet! :thumb_yello: Can't wait! Thanks for the reply. I've been a member for a while but I've been so bz I never get a chance to get on the site. When I saw this thread I was so excited. Thank God he chose SLC as one of his sights. So.... have you heard who his opening act is?

Well, I got my Hotel booked today. LOL!! OMG!! I can't wait. Yeah, we are really going to have to thank him for playing SLC. Looks like this will be his smallest show...some performers wouldn't even bother. Makes me appreciate him even more. :wub2:

I have no idea who is opening act will be for SLC.

I got about 1/3 of the hearts cut out. They look awesome. Can't wait....especially if the fanclub is official by then.

You bet! :thumb_yello: Can't wait! Thanks for the reply. I've been a member for a while but I've been so bz I never get a chance to get on the site. When I saw this thread I was so excited. Thank God he chose SLC as one of his sights. So.... have you heard who his opening act is?

ahhh. six days left to the show guyss! lol.

haven't been on MFC for a while, but i'm definately going to the show. i have three other people coming and i bought a ticket for a guy that works at my grocery store. and i know plenty of other people that aer coming.

its going to be SO MUCH FUN! ahh. i can't wait. i've been dreaming about it every night for the past two weeks. haha.

what time are you guys heading to the venue?

Wow...we are growing! YAY!! I went to Mikasounds too and it looks like one person from there is going. Yeah, what time should we start freezing our arses off? I'm so not looking forward to that part. But, did you hear that Mika and gang got everyone waiting hot cocoa and donuts today? AWE!!!

Hey Katey...Welcome here!! YAY!! BTW, I never noticed what SL,UT looked like before. LMAO!!!

Wow...we are growing! YAY!! I went to Mikasounds too and it looks like one person from there is going. Yeah, what time should we start freezing our arses off? I'm so not looking forward to that part. But, did you hear that Mika and gang got everyone waiting hot cocoa and donuts today? AWE!!!

really??? :wub2:

Hey Sivan!! :huglove: How are you doing? Yeah..isn't that sweet? Mika just gets sweeter as his popularity grows...usually, it's the other way around! I'm so proud of him. :wink2:

u mean to the ppl waiting in line right? lol

im ok... wish i could come with u... :( but ill see u in about a week ;)

Yeah, to the one's waiting in line. I wish you could come to. But, we are going to try to make such an impact, he'll think the whole MFC was there. Which, in reality, everyone will be. Just virtually! I have a feeling my texting is going to be hot that night.

Yeah, can't wait until L.A. too. I'm so glad I'll have that show afterwards. And, then what? UGH!!! LOL

u mean to the ppl waiting in line right? lol

im ok... wish i could come with u... :( but ill see u in about a week ;)

Yeah, to the one's waiting in line. I wish you could come to. But, we are going to try to make such an impact, he'll think the whole MFC was there. Which, in reality, everyone will be. Just virtually! I have a feeling my texting is going to be hot that night.

Yeah, can't wait until L.A. too. I'm so glad I'll have that show afterwards. And, then what? UGH!!! LOL

u have a super phone u can surf with? or just texting? :)

Yep, you can surf with my phone..although, it's a pain. But, I can get on the MFC anywhere when I'm bored. LOL! But, I can never get in the forums for some reason. I still need to figure out the web browser on my phone. But, texting is really easy with a full keyboard. I'll be texting away. LOL

yea i have a keyboard to on mine :)

Ok Char - Which hotel did you decide on? My hubby and I might stay downtown that night, kind of as a Valentines night out. He has to leave town early 2.15.08, and we won't be going out on Valentines. So, just curious??

To everyone - OH MY GOSH....I AM EXCITED!!!!!! These reports I am reading are just getting me hyped more! Are we going to have camera problems or security meanies to deal with? Hopefully NOT!

Hey Y'all! I had so much fun last night. I partied at the Butterfly Lounge and got the DJ to play "Big Girl" for me. OMG, I let loose during that song. A few people that I was with were like, "Dang, look at her..she knows all the words." LMAO!! It was pretty funny. A few caught on that the song had the Butterfly Lounge mentioned in it and then they were fascinated. LOL May have a couple new fans now. :naughty:

Now, I really can't wait.

Hey Y'all! I had so much fun last night. I partied at the Butterfly Lounge and got the DJ to play "Big Girl" for me. OMG, I let loose during that song. A few people that I was with were like, "Dang, look at her..she knows all the words." LMAO!! It was pretty funny. A few caught on that the song had the Butterfly Lounge mentioned in it and then they were fascinated. LOL May have a couple new fans now. :naughty:

Now, I really can't wait.

Oh that is SOO cool! How great that you actually get to go to the Butterfly Lounge! Good work spreading the Mika love lol. :thumb_yello: