Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

My bad, that image didn't come through.

He's an Apple fanboy. (He even has an Apple sticker on his car).

Zune is a Microsoft mp3 player. So a Microsoft mp3 player, even the sight of it, might make him spontaneously combust. :naughty:

Or, my iPod might start growling at it and gnashing its teeth. It remains to be seen. :roftl:

Great, so he's gonna hate me? :naughty:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

He might aswell hate me then haha. How funny....I hate ipods and he hates zunes - this should be fun :lmao:

Aw crap - we're gonna have World War Three in the queue before we even see Mika! :roftl:

Naw, just give him an innocent widdle look and all will be well:

999243~Shrek-2-Puss-N-Boots-Posters.jpg

Aw crap - we're gonna have World War Three in the queue before we even see Mika! :roftl:

Naw, just give him an innocent widdle look and all will be well:

999243~Shrek-2-Puss-N-Boots-Posters.jpg

aaaawww i love that! i laughed so hard when i saw this part of the movie :naughty:

Just think everyone...this time next week...nobody will be sleeping because we'll be too excited for the concert!!!!!!

AAAAAAHHHH!!!

:woot_jump:

Yeah I know, so don't be surprised if I'm a bitch the next morning due to my lack of sleep :naughty:

You know...its kinda depressing...I'm so excited for the concert, that I realized that it'll be such a bummer to go back to my normal life. Nothing will be able to match the thrill of the concert and that depresses me. I wish I'd be able to make the moment last forever...:blink:

*sighs* I must just be PMS-ing...never mind me...

*walks off to go eat chocolate...lots of it*

You know...its kinda depressing...I'm so excited for the concert, that I realized that it'll be such a bummer to go back to my normal life. Nothing will be able to match the thrill of the concert and that depresses me. I wish I'd be able to make the moment last forever...:blink:

Yeah I know, but that is why we have memories :wub2: haha

You're PMSing and I'm MSing :naughty:

yes after its kinda sad... but we hope for another round as soon as possible;)

is it already to late to get MIKA tickets to the Wiltern?

i need 3 tickets and i desperatly want to go. this is the perfect concert, in my town, only $30, and its..MIKA!

ticketmaster wont let me purchase tickets, and all the other random google sites are rip offs

WHAT SHOULDD I DOOOO?

pleaseee respond baack ASAP

and im still a noob at this site

so if you have info on how i can snatch three tickets please email me:

mytoxicity226@yahoo.com

thankkyouu<3

is it already to late to get MIKA tickets to the Wiltern?

i need 3 tickets and i desperatly want to go. this is the perfect concert, in my town, only $30, and its..MIKA!

ticketmaster wont let me purchase tickets, and all the other random google sites are rip offs

WHAT SHOULDD I DOOOO?

pleaseee respond baack ASAP

and im still a noob at this site

so if you have info on how i can snatch three tickets please email me:

mytoxicity226@yahoo.com

thankkyouu<3

Hi! I'm sorry, I dont know how to help!! I dont know any other places to get them :wink2: iM sorry!! i hope you find some though!!!

try ebay ;)

My internal count down has begun. All of a sudden I feel really excited (not that I wasn't before, but now it's hit me) and I have that nervous feeling in my stomach

GAH I'm so EXCITED!!:woot_jump:

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! 5 DAYS!!!!!

:shocked::woot_jump::toot:

hajhdusah0UR82WA 48WA40 RFCIDSJFIIWAIORJEWAO IM SO EXCITED!!!

:woot_jump:

Sometimes I just get there random depressed feelings though haha. Sometimes I'll just randomly get in a bad mood because I realize that the sooner it comes, the sooner itll be over. :tears: once its over, i wont know what to do with myself

:roftl:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! IM SO EXCITED!! i cant wait to see you all there!!! WEre gonna have the best time of our lives!!!

Its so surreal!!!