Phone 415.567.2060

Tickets go on sale 12/16 at 10am!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
got the tix.... see u guys in the streets when u pass by my new home....the brown little box.... :boxed:

Sivan, do you want to share a refrigerator-sized box with me? I just got tix for LA, San Francisco, and Vancouver - and I've got Christmas prezzies on my credit card already! :blink:

Sivan, do you want to share a refrigerator-sized box with me? I just got tix for LA, San Francisco, and Vancouver - and I've got Christmas prezzies on my credit card already! :blink:

suuure lets be roomates :naughty:

For those of you who have bought their tickets to the SF show....where did you get them? Ticketmaster?

I looked on ticketmaster, and it seems like all the G/A is sold out....but it also says that tickets may not be available in all sections?

Does anyone know if they're only selling certain sections right now?

For those of you who have bought their tickets to the SF show....where did you get them? Ticketmaster?

I looked on ticketmaster, and it seems like all the G/A is sold out....but it also says that tickets may not be available in all sections?

Does anyone know if they're only selling certain sections right now?

OK THATS WEIRD!

i dont think its possible that its sold out for the floor....:boxed:

i got tx earlier... but its REALLY weird!

OK THATS WEIRD!

i dont think its possible that its sold out for the floor....:boxed:

i got tx earlier... but its REALLY weird!

I know I thought it was weird too!!! I just tried it again and said it couldn't find tickets to match my request...

...where did you get your tickets?

I know I thought it was weird too!!! I just tried it again and said it couldn't find tickets to match my request...

...where did you get your tickets?

i got them few hours ago on ticketmaster.... but my friends want tix to!

i cant believe this! hmmmmmm THEY BETTER RELEASE MORE!!!! :sneaky2:

i got them few hours ago on ticketmaster.... but my friends want tix to!

i cant believe this! hmmmmmm THEY BETTER RELEASE MORE!!!! :sneaky2:

no kidding they better release more!!

the best available they'd give me was like upper level seating....I don't mind getting seats though b/c I'll probably be arriving late, but not even lower level seats?

I don't know if I should buy those, or go to a ticketmaster location to buy...aaahhh!!

no kidding they better release more!!

the best available they'd give me was like upper level seating....I don't mind getting seats though b/c I'll probably be arriving late, but not even lower level seats?

I don't know if I should buy those, or go to a ticketmaster location to buy...aaahhh!!

:(

i dont know what my friends will do but i hope something will change soon...

Everyone that doesn't live in San Francisco - where are you staying? There seems to be a few hotels nearby, but the prices vary wildly.

we came back to LA right after the show last time... CRAZY i know...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I live in San Francisco so I've never really stayed in a hotel and I've always had General Admission tickets for The Fox Warfield Theater,

(boring and techincal) Map of "the Warfield" -- but in all of your MIKA excitement you should take a moment to marvel and appreciate all of it's beauty! It'll be a perfect, fantabulous place to see MIKA. http://www.livenation.com/venue/getSeatingChart/venueId/1198

....I don't mind getting seats though b/c I'll probably be arriving late, but not even lower level seats

But there aren't any reserved "lower level seats" at the Fox Warfield Theater. There's General Admission/ Floor tickets meaning you can either cram up against the stage but also includes tables with seats- but they're way in the back and difficult to see, and first come. The Non General I think there are two tiers (again, I've never had balcony seats, so I don't know how many tiers there are, but, they're UP there! I've heard that unless you're in the first few rows it'll be difficult to see.

Everyone that doesn't live in San Francisco - where are you staying? There seems to be a few hotels nearby, but the prices vary wildly.

Market Street does infact vary. Here's a Yelp.com link with ratings, numbers and other links of interest

Yelp.com should tell you all you need to know about the the Fox Warfield theater- where to stay, where to eat ect... check the "Browse Nearby" link under the map on the right side of the page

http://www.yelp.com/biz/warfield-theatre-san-francisco#hrid:BI0NRuiNeWr27EHj5skKeA/query:Warfield%20Theater

I'm not certain about the hotels, but I CAN tell you that almost any hotel on Market Street will get you to the Warfield in about 10 minutes by Muni Bus.

Travel Lodge: Assuming you're checking in the morning of the show, have no children, are checking out the following day and do't care about ammenities (although it's close to a lot of cool places) -

Total: USD 53.58 to Total: USD 50.16 including taxes etc... I didn't read all the fine print, but:

http://www.travelodge.com/Travelodge/control/Booking/check_avail?entry_source=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.travelodge.com%2FTravelodge%2Fcontrol%2FBooking%2Fmodify_dates%3Fid%3D07015%26propBrandId%3DTL%26variant%3D&checkInDate=02%2F12&numberAdults=2&numberRooms=1&checkOutDate=02%2F13&numberChildren=0&rateName=Best+Avail&rate=000&promotionCode=&corporateCode=&iataNumber=&id=07015&propBrandId=TL

otherwise for the same motel, different dates etc...

http://www.travelodge.com/Travelodge/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=07015&brandInfo=TL

For a more intersting nearby stay try the Phoenix Hotel: http://www.jdvhotels.com/phoenix/?cid=gl_phx

It's between $149 to $169, pricier, but unlike the above mentioned I believe it includes a quick breakfast (please double check to make certain- if I remember correctly it was hot tea & coffee with muffins and such- but I was too sleepy to grasp it all. It's an upscale motel, but one that Keanu has stayed at amongst LOADS of other "artists."

Aww man I REALLY want to go to this one, but because I'm only 16 I don't have any adult rights and I have to go to school instead :tears: I keep trying to convince my mom haha

aww :(

well i still hope we will have a car to go :boxed: