MIKA in Vancouver, BC at the Orpheum

dcdeb

I HAVE SOMETHING REALLLLLY COOL TO TELL YOU GUYS!

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE RADIO STATIONS, 95 CRAVE HAS NOW LISTED THE VANCOUVER CONCERT ON THE CONCERT LISTINGS!THEY ARE THE SPONSORS FOR THE CONCERT AS WELL AS THE GORGIA STRAIGHT PAPER!.SO STAY TUNED BECAUSE MAYBE! AN INTERVIEW PERHAPS????HMMMMM????YA THINK?????TICKET GIVEAWAYS?????HMMMMMM????????? I SAY GO TO THEIR FACEBOOK AND SEND MESSAGES!!!!

ITS HAPPENING!!!!

SEE LINK BELOW!!!

http://www.95crave.com/events/2868/6...ticket+to+mika

ALSO, KOOL FM 107.3 IN VICTORIA, HAS HIM LISTED ON THEIR CONCERTS! THEY HAVE ALL LISTENED TO ME! LOL THEY HAVE CONTESTS OFTEN ! SO ALL OF YOU! STAY TUNED!!!!

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest Updates:

This from the Georgia Straight Paper!

Additional Venue for Buying Tickets:)

Mika

The Georgia Straight presents singer-songwriter from England ("Love Today"), performing tunes from debut CD, Life in Cartoon Motion. More information at http://www.mikasounds.com/

Feb. 15, 2008, 8 pm

Tix on sale Dec. 15, 10 am, $39.50 (plus service charges and fees) at http://www.ticketmaster.ca/. Tix also at Zulu Records

Orpheum Theatre (Seymour & Smithe)

I'm still not sure I am going to the Vancouver concert, but I did buy some tickets this morning. I am on the left in row 6. I am pretty happy for that spot, because I really wanted left. It looked like tickets were going pretty quickly in Vancouver....but it was hard to say. The next two times I looked it was row 22 and then the dress circle! But tickets were probably being held and then given up, so it's hard to tell with the "best available" from Ticketmaster. Anyone else?

Well I checked actually, there's still tickets left! And if they're sold out by the time you can get them there's always eBay...they're expensive normally but sometimes you get humane people there and you can get a somewhat good deal.

My mom doesn't trust ebay.

How can you tell if they are sold out?

Ticketmaster will say it can't find any tickets when you go to buy them. My mum doesn't either, but it's all very failsafe. People won't rip you off cause they have this rating system, where if you crap out on a deal someone will give you a bad rating and then other people will know to avoid your things cause you have a bad reputation. lol.

Ticketmaster will say it can't find any tickets when you go to buy them. My mum doesn't either, but it's all very failsafe. People won't rip you off cause they have this rating system, where if you crap out on a deal someone will give you a bad rating and then other people will know to avoid your things cause you have a bad reputation. lol.

Ohh! That's so cool :biggrin2:

Well I doubt I'm going now anyways.

:tears:

I guess I'll have to wait another year.

Well I checked actually, there's still tickets left! And if they're sold out by the time you can get them there's always eBay...they're expensive normally but sometimes you get humane people there and you can get a somewhat good deal.

I may have an extra ticket if my piano teacher doesn't show up. She's been not so well lately ( very long story). Will keep everyone posted!!!!

Damn I can't get that song out of my head. You know, the one that's on the radio ALL the time: "I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky..."

Pop-crooner Mika seems ill-affected by fame since rising to the top of the UK charts with his debut single. Named after famed starlet Grace Kelly, Mika's catchy ballad is one reason to catch him at Orpheum. If that’s not reason enough, his tranced-out sample of Frankie Goes To Hollywood’s “Relax” should get you hypnotic. -D.C.

Tickets are $39.50 at Ticketmaster and are also available at Zulu.

Orpheum Theatre, 649 Cambie Street, Vancouver

Close Pane

I am going to forward you as much as I can these! they are really good!

But if you've bought tickets already, you don't have to line up, no?

I just meant for other venues where it's general admission.

I'm almost tempted to come to Vancouver now. I had 2nd row at the Orpheum the first time I saw Barenaked Ladies and it was better than being front row for Mika at Brixton.